Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthur’s hair is just the worst I have seen. I mean some men actually have nice long hair (not my thing but can appreciate good hair like Sam Ryder) but Arthur’s hair isn’t even nice hair it’s really frizzy and looks shocking

Reactions: 5
I think Arthur bought them to wear as a necklace 🙄 but honestly they are not very suitable for a 9 month old the little shoes were still on the doll I hope he was watching her with them

Between the string on the balloons shes always playing with, now this tony dolls, have they no cop on.

God above could you be listening to Brian and his "I'm so productive since having my baby" .... of course he is...Arthur does all the parenting!! WTF is he on about? It's pure privilege and these service announcements for "new parents" are not helpful to any new parents at all. Especially any new mums battling PND. Honestly he can f#ck right off. He doesn't live in the real world at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god can someone please stop Arfur throwing his arms and hair around. His "dancing" is just pure cringe 🙈🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god can someone please stop Arfur throwing his arms and hair around. His "dancing" is just pure cringe 🙈🤡
It’s the VERY. SAME. DANCE. every time.
Throw the arms out in a circle, step to the side, flail arms, catch the air, step forward, repeat; or some such shite.
That hair… is he tryin to style himself on Jason Momoa cos it’s more like a Jason Nonoa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would they ever unclip the dummy/soother from the child while she is crawling on the floor, it will be manky.
Also, that “dance” (🤣🤣) clip of Arthur he looks huge in it, the tshirt is shocking on him…he is definitely trying to go down the oversize route to try and hide his size

Reactions: 4
Arriving in a helicopter, a ten minute journey…lol the notions. Bet Orthur wrote that into the contract on one of his many meetings where he got free chicken wings, burger and cheesecake.
He better hold down that hair when he’s stepping out under the blades.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ma can I go to the races?
Yeh but only if you bring your sister with ya....
She loves riding on the coat tails. I'm picturing her hanging off the bottom of the helicopter on the way over 😂😂🚁🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would one of those hairdressers they have in multiple times a week not say to Orthur, I'll just give you a much needed trim ✂

Where are they going with the sunglasses..they look ridiculous. Aoife is beginning to bug the tits off me now she is such a cling on! And while I’m here having a rant I only noticed yesterday that Arthur seems to be using a filter now all the time …rant over (for now)! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Arthur is going to keep his hair long could he at least look after his curls properly, he has the time. Not going to comment on the style.
I got blindly attacked by a sheep fan on Facebook, who would message to defending them regardless of their actions and ignoring the fact, they post the content out there themselves and are open to criticism. I did not say anything nasty but the nastiness from the sheep fans is ridiculous. I didn’t take any of it to heart.

• Heart
Isn't it mad the way they have all these "sheep fans" as you say. I just can't see why, especially since the lead up to and since they've had Blake. The constant putting their needs/wants before hers is sickening. Sorry you faced an attack from whoever it was!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.