Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there's been no hair /makeup stories today. Must be doing their own😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Lord the dancing in the carpark. You just know there was a guy in an office there somewhere watching it on camera goin wtf is this muppet up to. What happened to the blow dry, he’s had it tied up since he got it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nah. Not having it…. After watching this car park dance I’m now convinced he’s a bit simple…. As if you call this 🤲🏻🤏🏻👆🏻✋🏻👅✋🏻🤙🏻👀👅🦵🏻👊🏻 choreography and then film yourself (he’s 43 right?!), looking back on this hideous thing and think “yep that’s it! I’m amazing! I better post this on my social media and make Diversity boys cry with jealousy”. He’s a bit “special” our Arthur no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah. Not having it…. After watching this car park dance I’m now convinced he’s a bit simple…. As if you call this 🤲🏻🤏🏻👆🏻✋🏻👅✋🏻🤙🏻👀👅🦵🏻👊🏻 choreography and then film yourself (he’s 43 right?!), looking back on this hideous thing and think “yep that’s it! I’m amazing! I better post this on my social media and make Diversity boys cry with jealousy”. He’s a bit “special” our Arthur no?!
LOVE your choreography there, you could DEFFO give Orthur a run for his money!! 🤣❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha imagine seeing a man do this in the car park. You’d actually not go to your car if it was on the same level in case he’s a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He would have to b simple to be with Brian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he think this pose is cute or attractive 🤢View attachment 2319840
I’m reposting a photo he actually chose (from 59 others I’m sure) to post on his Instagram stories and asking the same question as @Skinner: Does he think this pose is cute or attractive 🤢 (So it’s not a screenshot from a video and therefore an unfortunate angle or something - he literally posted this…THIS!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m reposting a photo he actually chose (from 59 others I’m sure) to post on his Instagram stories and asking the same question as @Skinner: Does he think this pose is cute or attractive 🤢 (So it’s not a screenshot from a video and therefore an unfortunate angle or something - he literally posted this…THIS!)
Jay's I thought this was a still from a reel! Surprised he posted that. Not a good look

Jesus H I don't even know where to start with that...the crotch the god awful boots the hair

• Haha
Omg!!!!.... Brian stayed at home!!!!!.... or sleep he dressed as Barbie and vip have the Exclusive revel of Barbie Brian life in plastic!!

Reactions: 1
Brian obviously trying to show he does stay home with Blake once in a while. God love Arthur, he looks so uncomfortable. Nothing fits anymore

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.