Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the day I get a logical response, think I’ll win the lottery first

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yea I think his hair would be nice if he maintained the curls. I think it’s a bit of effort but exactly, he has the time.
I know he cut it alll off a few years ago, I think he said Brian made him do it. It was not long after they moved to Ireland and maybe he was trying to look more groomed. I remember him saying at the time that his longer hair was like a comfort thing to him. Which is fair enough but like, you’d think he’d keep it looking nice.

Reactions: 1
Hes said his hair was shaved when he was a refugee, which i can see probably still affects him. But he had it short for his wedding and looked quite handsome. Doesn't have to go that short again, jist get rid of the mushroom shape

Reactions: 4
What material is that jacket made of on Orthur? He looks shocking and what’s with the pose with the thumb in the pocket. The pants too. Oy vey!

Reactions: 4
Make up artist does them so dirty Brian has eyes like pissholes in the snow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just see Orthurs trousers now, hes no style icon. I've a pair if pj's the same pattern.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Arfoor put a skinny filter on. When he's doing his 'dance ' in the carpark he looks slim but in reality he's bursting out of his clothes.

Reactions: 2
Wtaf is Arthur wearing good bleeping god
And also what is his obsession with pushing his blazer sleeves up over his shirt sleeves? Is he trying to make it a new fashion statement cause god love him it just makes him look simple and fatter!

Reactions: 7
Could they not swallow their pride and size up in the jacket the pulling on Arthurs in particular is so distracting. If they knew anything about fashion, they would know what clothes fitting properly looks like.

Reactions: 6
That jacket looks like a crimpleene one my nana had 40 years ago. The absolute hack of A and B looks like a dated wax doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arthur looks like he fell into a bag destined for the charity shop with a blindfold on! And he’s also heading to the Galway Races to do the same - what is wrong with people???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.