Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthur has major sausage fingers
How do all the rings go on them. Where oh where is he finding these clothes? He would look completely different with a normal suit and his hair 6 inches shorter and cut into a style. His highlight of the day was finally getting to the meal so he could show us the 3 courses again, which incidentally did not look appealing. But I guess it was free.

Reactions: 6
Don't tell me BDG actually bussed it to Cork?? And as for the crying leaving her isn't Arfur and BMR joining him down there for few days🙄

Reactions: 3
Don't tell me BDG actually bussed it to Cork?? And as for the crying leaving her isn't Arfur and BMR joining him down there for few days🙄
What an over reaction. Why would he be crying if they’re going to be joining him for some of it anyway 🙄🙄

Doesn't be crying when he's leaving her to go self indulge on a night away or a trip to ibiza, only when hr has to work !

Reactions: 13
Doesn't be crying when he's leaving her to go self indulge on a night away or a trip to ibiza, only when hr has to work !
He’s really been triggered by that comment made last week about never being there. He’s had a lot more Blake/Blake related content since.

Reactions: 7
His radio show with Suzanne Kane apparently. How she puts up with him is beyond me

• Haha
His radio show with Suzanne Kane apparently. How she puts up with him is beyond me
How they EVER thought that was a good idea is so far beyond me. I wonder how Suzanne felt/feels to have that narcissist foisted upon her. What's he for?

Reactions: 4
How they EVER thought that was a good idea is so far beyond me. I wonder how Suzanne felt/feels to have that narcissist foisted upon her. What's he for?
And putting his name before hers. Talk about adding insult to injury! I would be surprised if she wasn't actively looking for another job behind the scenes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.