Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blake couldn't care less, 'Daddy' is away so often she won't even notice. Arthur will be there for her and I can see this being the scenario for life, going to Papa for everything.

Reactions: 2
Why is Brian in Cork filming? Is this the same secret thing he’s been filming for a few weeks now? No doubt some shite RTE will be churning out come autumn

Reactions: 7
I have taken photos of just my mum’s grave to send to family abroad, but I wouldn’t dare include even the graves on either side. It’s totally disrespectful.

Reactions: 6
What’s with the constant Big Brother throwbacks from Brian. Ffs get over it. Boring.
It's still extremely lucrative for some of them though. Big following on Tiktok and Cameo. If you listen to Spencer's podcast with the lad from the Inbetweeners, he's a millionaire from Cameo alone.

Lads, they're not stupid. If you're dissecting someone's life, they're making money from you πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈThe Spencer pod is actually worth a listen, which he is also making money from. The irony. Us gossiping is their pay cheque.

Reactions: 2
I think the child might be 11 months old today. I could be wrong thoughπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously, WHO is messaging Brian regOrding his guest hosting duties????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.