Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RegOrding him staying away, I bet it’s tonight as he seemed to have a bag.
However I don’t know because I FF through all his stories the minute he utters the word regOrding.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think Daithí Ó' Sé or Martin King go to this "effort" before their shows? 🙄🤣

Edited for spelling
He’s ready for his close up - AT THE MORGUE! 🙄Actual state of you Brian. The epitome of shallow and narcassistic. I really can’t stand him or Arthur or baby MRG 🙄anymore. He has zero talent. Neither does his arm flapping constipated looking husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ll be on the beg now from here on.
remermber for the christening he announced the exact day, hoping someone might donate a few paper plates

Last edited:
He’s ready for his close up - AT THE MORGUE! 🙄Actual state of you Brian. The epitome of shallow and narcassistic. I really can’t stand him or Arthur or baby MRG 🙄anymore. He has zero talent. Neither does his arm flapping constipated looking husband.
Blake is still cute, big happy head on her but too aware of the camera. She"s literally brought up on it. She can't turn into anything other than an entitled brat with those two as parents. Look at her outfits even. Growing every day and seems to have as big (if not bigger) wardrobe than most adult females!

Reactions: 7
So he's off again to the sun.
But poor didums hasn't ordered any sun holiday clothes so will have to slum id by pulling together outfits from his recent holiday in the sun. Which one? I hear you ask!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The tide is already changing with influencers and freebies over here, Brian and Arthur should take note of the Catherine Tyldesley story if they’re trying to get freebies.
They’ll be on the beg now from here on.
remermber for the christening he announced the exact day, hoping someone might donate a few paper plates

The tide is already changing with influencers and freebies over here, Brian and Arthur should take note of the Catherine Tyldesley story if they’re trying to get freebies.
I do think people are wising up re influencers. But maybe that's wishful thinking

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.