Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell straight away who the primary care giver is, she keeps looking over at Arthur even when Brian is talking to her. I'm sure she's handed straight back too once he's finished his stupid stories with her.

Reactions: 15
Brain actually looks ill in those pics. I have dark circles under my eyes and in corner of one due to combo of liver, kidney and heart problems but bejesus I look healthier than he does

Reactions: 5
Seriously, why can’t people see through this bullshit act by Brian ? Multiple holidays in Ibiza, NYC etc with friends and nights away in Dublin (when he lives 40 minutes from the city centre) and London in the 10 months since the baby was born. Two days of family holiday and one of those he was pissed. Until someone calls him out. I can’t believe this is the first time someone has made a similar comment. Now this charade of a reunion in Cork. It is plain for everyone to see that his interactions with Blake are forced and insincere. Crocodile tears. Arthur seems to be an awesome dad and Blake very obviously has a wonderful connection with him. I just don’t understand all the sycophantic comments from Brian’s followers. Wake up sheeple !!

Blake totally wants to be in Arfooors arms because he's the one that's there for her all the time. Brian is so possessive with her and you can feel he resents the bond she has with Arfoor.

Blake totally wants to be in Arfooors arms because he's the one that's there for her all the time. Brian is so possessive with her and you can feel he resents the bond she has with Arfoor.
She always seems to be slightly leaning away from Brian and searching Orthur out

Reactions: 3
As if anyone actually gives a 💩 that the final of BB was 22 yrs ago today and BDG won. Really hanging on the coat tails of it

Reactions: 11
As if anyone actually gives a 💩 that the final of BB was 22 yrs ago today and BDG won. Really hanging on the coat tails of it
Really, all he's doing is drawing attention to the fact that Josie Gibson, Kate (forgotten her surname), also both winners and Alison are all doing far better for themselves than he ever did.

Reactions: 7
So funny Blake never looks at him no matter how hard he tries😂 She even has the lip up looking for Arthur who's busy talking to someone else in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he's planning to go to Vegas to see kylie. Of course he is!! More of it!!🙄🙄

• Haha
Is this Arthur's new job? Judging best dressed at the race's. Don't know who is more desperate😥

• Haha
Gonna go next Friday to see what he looks like I real life.
Where do you think they'll put him up? The G? The Clayton? See if you can get a cheeky pic with him for all of us here - one for the team😜. I'm not going till Sunday, so sadly won't be able to stalk him🤣🤣.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.