Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so nice listening to Suzanne on the radio this AM on her own, James Patrice is a welcome voice to, soft & calm but hilarious too.

Reactions: 6
Was so nice listening to Suzanne on the radio this AM on her own, James Patrice is a welcome voice to, soft & calm but hilarious too.
What were they thinking with BDG he doesn’t really bring anything to the show
I turned on the 6 o clock show yesterday evening and turned it straight off when I saw him

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh when Orthur said, we dropped daddy to work but we can’t stay because daddy is working.
The work? A photo shoot.
🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wasn't there something last year about applications for a DIY show. He's probably hosting that? Zz list crap at 7pm on tv3.

Reactions: 2
I was wrong about the night but right about staying in a hotel this week. And it has to be a freebie because he did a room tour and is tagging the tit out of the place. I do love a nice big walk-in wardrobe in a hotel. Who gives a tit about a walk-in wardrobe in a hotel. I’d bloody love one at home alright.
Well the face is heavily caked for his dinner plans.
But guys EVERYTHING he does is for Blake, including a mid week hotel stay and dinner out.

Isn’t Orthur off to the races for some judging gig tomorrow…he got his hair blow dried Wednesday for a gig on Friday…emmm okay.
He’ll be racing through the judging to get to whatever free meal is included. He must get food included in all his jobs, when he’s working the email.
As Mammy2021 above said, they are two vile, grabbie z listers.

Reactions: 8
Could he be filming a diy show or something, it looked like a photo shoot for the top secret program
I thought this too. Probably related to all this secret filming in some way. And it probably won't be revealed for another year. Isn't he an absolute and utter dose!!

At least Orfur spends time with Blake. BDG will do anything bar trudging with parenthood. The minute the camera is on though he has Blake sitting on his hip? Wierd dynamic that Orfur the babysitter is never allowed hold her for the "paparazzi "!!

Reactions: 5
I think Brian purposely stays away. Whenever Arthur has friends/family to stay or if Arthur has a work thing he pretends to be busy. Just part of his narcissistic personality. Afraid he is not the centre of attention

Reactions: 9
I bet Suzanne didn't stay over in the hotel last night! I don't follow her so I don't know but mom instinct tells me she didn't!!
Arthur is in Galway today isn't he so maybe brian has to mind Blake so you know, needed a well earned break before hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet Suzanne didn't stay over in the hotel last night! I don't follow her so I don't know but mom instinct tells me she didn't!!
Arthur is in Galway today isn't he so maybe brian has to mind Blake so you know, needed a well earned break before hand.
Orthur’s friends are visiting and staying so Brian will be avoiding somehow.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He does nothing for Arthur's friends or family. Just gives you the measure of him.

Reactions: 8
Surprised he didn’t blag a vip invite to the new bperfect store official opening in cork and try and become besties with Ekin Su (she was love island right)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.