Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course he’s doing an ad for formula

no mention at all from him how the proposed funded ivf excludes lgbt people, I have seen it mentioned by others already in the community

Reactions: 6
Can't comment I'm off to buy Aptamil and Strauuuwberries.
I'm a first time Mum to my 18 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I wouldn’t mind if they kept out of politics if they hadn’t been the self appointed face of surrogacy and gay families when it suited them.

no kids here but maybe I should buy aptamil incase my cousin might drop by with her two children

Reactions: 2
Why does he have to make this face?? Why??? He thinks he's massive with a sultry look but he's showing us more and more than his face is near frozen.
He's a gobshoyssshhhh. Tried my best Brian accent there 😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine how many hours both of them have spent in front of the bathroom mirror perfecting those poses that they do. Arthur must have been suffering from constipation when he was practicing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do they keep giving her balloons with them goddamn strings on them? Maybe I'm just an anxious Annie but it wouldn't be me. And calm down Brian it's not like you haven't seen her in months. That'll be tomoros news item for the sun I suppose.

Reactions: 5
Why do they keep giving her balloons with them goddamn strings on them? Maybe I'm just an anxious Annie but it wouldn't be me. And calm down Brian it's not like you haven't seen her in months. That'll be tomoros news item for the sun I suppose.
Total overacting (surprise, shock 😲 ) for the gram. He has totally stepped it up (the overacting) since being called out last wk, like we can see now what an amazing dad he is! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

ETA clarity

Reactions: 9
It’s like the trip down was orchestrated to present BDG as a super dad who is lost without his daughter and husband. Still didn’t skip the Spa part though. Cannot give up the indulgences no matter what.

Yea he’s hamming up doting dad big time. It wouldn’t look good on the book tour if Blake was closer to the lesser of the two celebrity dads.

Reactions: 10
Brian defo has a complex when it comes to the criticism about being a kinda hands off crappy dad. He’s not natural with her and it’s forced and fake and people can see it. So he’s upping the ante now for doting best daddy content.
Also you couldn’t expect him to take public transport to get home. That’s why Arthur is there, partly to drive the lazy gobshite home. 🙄

Reactions: 12
So are we thinking free stay in The Montenotte Hotel and free dinner in The Dean? Also Brian was in a different hotel the last few nights…Arthur must have been on the phone/email rustling up all the freebies!

• Haha
So are we thinking free stay in The Montenotte Hotel and free dinner in The Dean? Also Brian was in a different hotel the last few nights…Arthur must have been on the phone/email rustling up all the freebies!
I could swear he was in the Clarion earlier in the week, he was nowhere Montenotte anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.