Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Bless Tati, what a lovely lady to basically look after your very young child for weeks whilst you party! I think Arthur knows but I don’t think Brian has a clue. I hope Aoife manages to move out soon and get her own space and time.

Reactions: 9

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
And they are totally unrelatable but seem to be selling themselves as relatable!! Their surrogacy story is a romanticised one. And they are cashing in on the whole thing. Aoife has jumped on the bandwagon too. It's all very distasteful. I wonder how other surrogate families view them and how they've turned Blake into a commodity?

I read how they want to refresh Irish tv, starting with their surrogacy documentary where they are trowled in make up and have 3 outfit changes per shoot. In the same article Orthur tells us that as a parent, he isn't one bit tired, in fact he feels energised! What other household has 2 parents at home, plus the surrogate and the mother in law living in and sharing all the parenting? This fact seems to escape him. Brian is pampered daily and enjoys boozy brunches and lunches whenever he pleases.
This is why people have no time for them here. Totally unrelatable.
I used to love them a year or 2 ago but not now.
(Screenshot of article from Facebook)
Have to agree with all of this…you are spot on in your explanation, not mean for the sake of being mean but you expressed how a lot of people are beginning to get a turn off them. I too used to really like them and even now on occasion I still do but it’s the begging and the unrealistic live in help they have and how they (mostly Brian) would probably crumble if they had to do most of it themselves like us mere mortals do with 1 parent in full time work while 1 is on maternity leave at home most days trying to cook, clean and manage baby, bottles and bonding!

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Why is that Tighe woman enabler (whoever she is) cooking for arthur? Thats twice since Brian is gone. I'm sorry but do they know what real life looks like at all? If any of us were in Arthur's situation , i.e parenting our own baby while our husband swans off for a 3 day holiday in New York, would our neighbours be cooking for us?? 🤣🤣

Why arfur did you put up a video of the cemetery where Brian’s mam is buried, is nothing sacred

while he didn’t put up just Rosie’s specifically he put up other people’s grave and they might not like it

• Sad

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's lovely as she'll be able to forge a bond with her Tati as she gets older. Brian clearly thinks that's unimportant

100%. The lady is 70. Not old but not to be taken advantage of either. Brian is increasingly sickening
You just know Brian has made no effort to learn to speak French in order to communicate even alittle with his Mother inlaw.

And he needs to give it a rest about the sleepless nights. We've all been there, babies wake, that's what they do. Nobody cares that their baby is the same as everyone else's.
Just deal with it and stop the wringing.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
omg every day this happpppyyyy and then looking to the sky to try figure out what day it is and then continuing to pretend you dont know what day it is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Grates on me like nails to a chalk board
It literally tells you what day it is on your phone!!!
I don't know why he does it, is he trying to feign exhaustion from being up all night feeding his child!??

---

And I can't with the feeding/sleeping updates everyday. Who the fuck cares!!!?

• Haha

Millieminion

Chatty Member
I noticed that too, Brian doesn't seem to have bonded with Blake as much as Arthur has. Surely Brian is at home more as he does less work than Arthur!
I suspect Arthur is the bio dad, could it be that Brian feels left out because of that?
Brian misses his sleep,he classes a 6am wake up as middle of the night when most of us are getting up around that time to get everything ready for the kids before a school run and a days work.. best of luck to him because there are many no sleep nights as they grow

Reactions: 8

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I wonder did Brian even roll out of bed to say goodbye to her. Probably said his goodbyes last night. That was an awful early flight he booked for the lady. Surely there was one later in the day. She is going to have the best rest at home I’m sure, no longer listening to Brian’s accent and Arthur cackling and loud talking.
The cheap flights are usually the early or late ones…I doubt they spend money on anything/anyone other than themselves. I always get the impression they are either mean or they don’t actually have good incomes so save all the money for Keeping Up with The Ormonds!

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Imagine a creche putting up that content, they would be pulled over hot coals and slammed (and rightly so we don’t do child protection training for nothing) it shouldn’t be ok because the parents put it on a public platform.

It goes to show how much Tati did. He's so ungrateful, if the shoe was on the other foot and his mother help out would he be such an ungrateful spoilt bratt! 🙄 he has no manners !

Darkside

He acknowledged it this morning he said since Tati is gone he has to make the coffee again. Twat.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
The Gossies 🙄 what a load of sh%te 🤣
However, I have voted for Baz. I do like him. I am fairly confident Brian won't win. Dunno about Arthur. I notice they used one of his worst pics...caked in makeup and wearing that crumpled up jacket🫣.

• Haha