Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Just saw Tatia in the loos in Dublin airport. Haven't watched A's stories yet but assume he had the phone shoved in her face while saying goodbye
U would assume right😂 Have to say I do feel for him this morning though with her heading home.

Reactions: 8
Aoife is basically the mother to that child. If she's down there to babysit, it's really pathetic. Does she have no friends/ other family to spend NYE with?

I'm guessing her hormonal instincts have hit in and she can't stand to be apart from the baby. For her own sake Brian and Arthur need to reduce contact massively

• Sad

Murzo

Tati is heading back this week so things will get real for them. Unless Aoife remains as nanny🙄

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Looking at Arfurs stories even though Aoife and Tati and baby Blake are there it was obviously more important to ring in the new year with their "celeb" friends . Much more insta worthy I suppose🙄 Twunts the pair of them!! And while I'm here will someone please buy BDG a shirt👔

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
People usually are concerned with screen time with young kids / teenagers . This poor child barely out of the womb and has more screen time in her face than the average child . You can see the poor little mite’s eyes adjusting when cameras are in her face . Which screams its not natural seeing the eyeballs change like that physically . This has gone on since she’s been only a few weeks old. I hope they haven’t caused damage and was worth the 💰

• Sad
Brian Dowling what can I say. 😱😱His face is shocking and he’s beginning to morph into a shiny ventriloquist’s dummy. And for the amount of hair and makeup he looks no better.

What I totally disagree with is the drinking. The amount of alcohol he seems to consume and in his friends circle with Tipsy Pipsy & Co trying to glamorise excessive binge drinking. 🙄And I can’t for the life of me fathom why the fuck are both him and Arthur at a weekend wedding bender and bringing a small baby with them with 2 relations down there minding her in the room. 🙄To have cuddles for the gram in the morning when Brian looks like death and hungover? And then off back out, embalmed and varnished for another pissup for the day. The poor child must be passed out from breathing in the fumes from him. Just because Arthur doesn’t drink doesn’t make it okay. Oh let’s show baby Blake Maria Rose DG off like a new designer handbag.
Give me strength! 😂😂
You've hit the nail on the head

Someone needs to teach Brian how to throw on a bit of foundation and concealer. It's getting ridiculous now. Lovely wedding but I watched the whole thing half asleep wondering why the bride was walking into the room and cutting the cake with her dad. Only clicked when they kissed on the dance floor.

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
How else would we know Brian was in rte today if he didn't show us the water cooler. Twat . He really is so self absorbed

Arthur leave your mother with some dignity stop showing pics of her in a hospital bed.
He must be looking for an article in vip about the mother's hospital visor

Last edited:

Darkside

Brian reminds me when I used to panstick my face like I was plastering a wall. Not an eyebrow or eyelash to my name.
He is a bad Madame Tussauds version of himself.

I would reckon he is thinking how he would love to (obviously) have had his mother helping out and will probably state same that his heart is broken she would never be able to meet Blake and by acknowledging the fab work and care by Tati it would just be too "painful". Make it about himself again.
But Tati still deserve respect and acknowledge of ALL she did for HIS daughter.

The dancing from Orthur. It actually highlights how stupid his hair is. The split in it is down where Terry Wogan used to have his. But it’s like he doesn’t actually know how to dance with someone. She was more natural than him. All he can do is armography. It’s embarrassing. And he’s probably a sweaty mess after it.

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I do think every child should have their ‘parents’ medical history, even if part of their start was donated.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
I didn't see any comments like that on his insta, I would say they are the comments that do be on the likes of evoke sharing a story about them on facebook. The comments on those articles are :sick:
He is definitely reading here though, in the status he refers to his over botoxed face and fake accent :LOL:
I was reading the comments on the post on insta and I was like people are nuts, so many people saying they love watching them because they are so relatable as parents , like no they aren't, its not relatable to have family living with you from the moment the child is born and have everyone do the housework and mind the child while you go out on the piss and get pampered, I can count on one hand the amount of times I got pampered or went out the first year of my kids lives

Thank good poor tati is gone home for a rest

• Heart

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Is it possible for Orthur to go somewhere and Not actually film? Private family meal with private people and he has filmed them all tucking into their food. Just FO with the phone Orthur.
I'd love to know if anyone has ever confronted him about this. Like just made it clear in no uncertain terms that he is crossing a boundary. Remember when he went on holiday to Paris with some mysterious 'friend' from America....it was the only time he didn't post because his friend did not want to be filmed or shown on social media. I thought at the time the friend must have had to REALLY lay down the law because we all know what Orthur is like. I'd say something was said at the Brian's sister's wedding too. Remember the second day he filmed but didn't show any people. I'd say a lot of them were sick of it.
I would be so angry with his filming and posting carry on!
Edited to add info for clarity.