Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ, changing your baby's nappy for an ad. How is this even allowed by Pampers. I know you see nothing but has the child any privacy?? And Brian, throw on a bit of concealer or something. You look like the walking dead.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I hope Orthur's sister has given him a bollocking about this. His husband will see nothing wrong with it.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Sleeping through for a baby is counted as a six hour stretch, not what parents want to hear I know so if she say fell asleep at 11pm and woke at 6am she’s sleeping fine, just not to his liking.

irishjen

VIP Member
Arthur looked shocking last night, not so much the outfit but he looked pale and sick. As for the judging, he's cringe, everybody just waiting for the jibberish to end with a shout about how fabbullous it was. You can tell he feels a bit out of his depth when Brian Redmond starts talking.
That's because Brian Redmond is an actual Ball Room Dancing Champion, he danced & worked all over the world. Runs (ran?) his own dance studio, him & his brother are huge on that circuit for a long time.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
He somehow gets away with it because he’s a bit extra and a gay man. If he was the father in a straight couple and was off boozing this much when the mother didn’t even drink, people would be saying he’s an alcoholic

Jennymac

VIP Member
No one deserves that if it is true. But Brian does not declare any adds gifted products or free stays he thinks he is above it all . Also I think it is very unfair on their new baby that for the whole month of December she was dumped most weekends while he went out on the piss Nd during the week whole he had his beauty treatments done . From what he has shown on his Instagram he has not made much of an effort for Arthur's mother either

tokamosh

Random comment alert but I LOVE arthur’s teeth! it’s so nice to see real teeth (i think, but feel free to burst my bubble) on someone!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can see Blake gravitating more and more towards Aoife as she gets older and I wonder how their dynamic will work then. It’s okay now while they can pick Blake up but when she gets to a year + and can choose who she wants to sit with, who she wants to feed her or read her a story and if she’s choosing Aoife I can imagine this being a problem for the two posers and she’ll be hot footed out of the place. Blake isn’t going to just forget all of this caring and nurturing behaviour from Aoife. It will have an impact on her and she will want to be around her.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Ah here...can Aoife not drive either?! Have they any basic life skills at all? Talk about a lack of independence.

• Haha
Brian doesn't even appear to have acknowledged her departure. Considering he lives on Instagram. He's really turned into an unlikeable git.
He doesn’t acknowledge her period. Not even her being sick. Not even a thank you for all her help the last three months. He’s desperate nobody who is greedy, selfish and has no talent whatsoever. Go have a shower Brian. God knows most of the time you look like you need one. They don’t act like a couple at all. Very strange.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
That dinner looked 🤢🤢That came from a jar - you’d notice the shitty gloss and less than appetising look off it.
Brian -since you read here why not get a slow cooker - lots of tasty curry and dinner recipes where “exhausted” parents like you who work can throw some bits in to make a nice edible dinner! 😂😂

• Haha
But neither of them have to be fully responsible 100% of the time. They’ve not been on their own with the baby since she was born…maybe 2 nights but that’s about it. They have always had the ability to put her down and go and groom and preen themselves every day at their ease as they have other sets of eyes on Blake 24/7.
Arthur doesn’t drink which is great mainly because he’s the only one in the household that can drive them anywhere, so he’s lucky to never have a hangover, but the time he doesn’t spend drinking, he does spend recording absolutely everything and everyone and most importantly himself…choosing which 10 rings to put on his fingers and pulling at his clothes in the mirror for us all to salivate over (in his head).

• Haha