Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Aoife seems very sheltered doesn't she.....she doesn't seem to have lived life much or travelled much etc. Hope she enjoys NYC anyway.

Reactions: 10

writteninthestars

I’m so glad I found this thread.. I though it was just me who noticed that baby has no interest in Brian at all. Her little eyes light up when Arthur is around but with Brian it’s just nothing. She is so pretty, the way Arthur speaks French to her is really cute. God she would nearly make you want another baby and then you remember what has to come in the teenage years 😅

• Haha

Darkside

That fooking stupid head back laughing pose with the Irish dancing leg cocked out rots me

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
When Aoife is on her death bed will she regret not making a go of her own life instead of following these two saps around wiping their holes. Nothing stopping her from pursuing her own path to motherhood now if it’s a doner she needs. Maybe there’s tension in the family amongst the sisters who think she’s being used. I know I would be worried about her and wanting her to move on with her own life if she was my sister

freebie hater

The STATE of Brian this morning. .. that's a disgrace with a baby so young... how in gods name could you let yourself get into such a STATE.... and post it on Instagram.... he should be ashamed... I'm all for fun I have kids myself but let's face it none of us have slaves to mind the baby, scrub or house... if they were normal people TULSA would be alerted
Alerted for what he was grossly hungover. He's a tit dont get me wrong but Arthur was there. And tusla dont get involved with hungover parents unless child is at risk

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Not saying it’s anyone in particular but there are certain topics that send the place into meltdown if comparisons and how to ‘parent’ start
1) boob or bottle
2) weaning
And if it’s graces thread steps a day and now pace 😂

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Has Arthur lost a few stone off his face in the latest photos ? 🤣 talk about fooling yourself, he should listen to his mother and eat the fruit

• Haha
  • Wow

Darkside

Qu'est-ce qui se passe? Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé?
Don't forget to scream this at full volume at any small ears that maybe nearby!!!!

• Haha

Murzo

And the photo op with Blake to remind us what fabulous parents they are. They wouldn't cope without Tati and Aoife. Brian is in heaven when he's with Pip.

For someone who has had an inordinate amount of facials and treatments, he looks totally shit around the eyes. He’s also emphasising that fake accent even more…regORDing…pyJAWmus…my dAWWWWWWWter…BUD (but)…LOira(Lyra).
Although he is telling us with humour, it’s fair to say he really doesn’t like Blake disturbing his sleep.
Off out again, chauffeured around, has to be for beauty treatments.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I was just reading that this will be the last series of DWTS and that rte are so cash strapped there will be one less episode this year. Not good news for Orthur.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Can anyone explain this to me…why do Instagrammers put up Tik Tok’s? Like if I wanted to follow Arthur on his Tik Tok account I would join/follow on Tik Tok.
Its cause us old people dont use tik tok so we rely on people to share them to instagram 2 weeks later so we can be down with the kids :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9