Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatire

In fairness he doesn’t deserve an awful lot of the abuse he gets. They are a nice couple I think people genuinely think its ok to completely slate and insult others, some of that is way way to far

Reactions: 9
It’s the only time he’s looked happy this week….pouring the champagne and having the sisters mind Blake. Someone obviously came and picked them all up.
Agree whole heartedly about Orthur and his facials. Is Jennifer Rock on the DWTS payroll? Doesn’t matter what she does anyway, Orthur will still look like a trussed up turkey stumbling across the floor when his shoe slides don’t get him the full way over. I’m waiting for him to faceplant the desk.

• Haha

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
And they are totally unrelatable but seem to be selling themselves as relatable!! Their surrogacy story is a romanticised one. And they are cashing in on the whole thing. Aoife has jumped on the bandwagon too. It's all very distasteful. I wonder how other surrogate families view them and how they've turned Blake into a commodity?

I read how they want to refresh Irish tv, starting with their surrogacy documentary where they are trowled in make up and have 3 outfit changes per shoot. In the same article Orthur tells us that as a parent, he isn't one bit tired, in fact he feels energised! What other household has 2 parents at home, plus the surrogate and the mother in law living in and sharing all the parenting? This fact seems to escape him. Brian is pampered daily and enjoys boozy brunches and lunches whenever he pleases.
This is why people have no time for them here. Totally unrelatable.
I used to love them a year or 2 ago but not now.
(Screenshot of article from Facebook)

Attachments

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I have to say little Blake has had absolutely NO privacy since the moment she was born. Like none!!!!
Every feed, every giggle, every outfit shown online.
Other influencers are slated for over exposing their children.
How old is she now, like afew months????
It's just too much, way too much.
I honestly think they should be ashamed of themselves.

All arfur had to do was make a post, he didn’t need to include photos of her in hospital, the poor lady will have little dignity being in a&e with out her idiot son posting pictures

Get well soon Tati

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Jesus christ....is he completely stupid. Drive your poor mother home instead of having her sit in cold car while you preen yourself and talk shit into a camera. There is something wrong with him. I genuinely thought Arthur had a slight bit more cop on in a crisis.

There is probably a small budget for their clothes but all that shite jewellery is his own and he of course has some horrendous jackets to contribute. All that styling and hair and make up and annoying Skin Nerd and it looks like he got ready in the dark.

Pare it back Orthur, simple suit, major haircut, ditch the Alexis Carrington necklaces, I bet you’d look great.

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Brian looks demented in that Pampers collab with the poor child. 😱 Nice to know she’s making them a few bob. 🙄🙄

NanTheWiser

Brian really needs to learn how to drive. It’s desperate that Arthur has to wait around with Blake while Brian attends meetings.

Guest presenter as if he has flown in especially from LA. Preening and pouting and lavishing themselves down at the salon. And they actually look no different. I suppose Tati will be brought Sunday nite so Aoife will be left holding the baby she had for them, like she’s minding her today.
Although they may bring her along for the first one and Pipsy will babysit….oh hang on, that won’t happen.

• Haha