Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darkside

Long haired arse hole uploading stories from the church lads is nothing sacred to this gobshite

Reactions: 11

Skinner

VIP Member
Do those DWTS judges actually need bloody facials every week, it’s just ridiculous
Absolutely scandalous that Jennifer Rock is paid out of our licence fees to give them envoron facials every single week on top of them having jaro and make up done. Those facials are €85-€115 in a salon.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Aoife was pregnant and Brian asked her what was she most looking forward to after the birth, and she said a long holiday away. She said she was going to go to Ibiza for about a month. That doesn’t seem to be happening now does it? She just spends all of her days following Brian and Arthur around, cooking for them, cleaning up after them and minding the baby she birthed

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Why is he giving out about Blake not sleeping i thought she was a great sleeper
Blake decided shes a normal baby who goes through leaps and growths spurts like every other baby and is now waking because shes clearly going through 4 month sleep regression. But also its not that shes up half the night like he was giving out about her and she had slept from like 10pm to 5.30 or something like that is great for a baby but it doesn't suit him ! Get used to it and stop trying to change it Brian thats what being a parent is about, you will never come first again

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
omg every day this happpppyyyy and then looking to the sky to try figure out what day it is and then continuing to pretend you dont know what day it is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Grates on me like nails to a chalk board

• Heart

tokamosh

Oh Im so pleasantly surprised, I came here to see people arguing over when a baby should start solids 😄😄😄😄
But by God they’ll soon learn what an absolute bigger dose than bottles it is and that it’ll make noooooo difference to her sleep 😂😂😂

• Haha

Darkside

When Orfur whispers its like the creepiest thing ever. Its the voice of someone creeping up behind u in an alley. J'adore.....

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
He needs to have some respect and stop filming his elderly mother lying on a trolley in a hospital corridor. Let her have a sliver of privacy at a vulnerable time like this.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
It’s obvious in the features but also in the way they approach parenting. Brian was more doting towards Harvey than he seems to be Blake

Brian just comes on every morning with a big tired begrudging head full of passive aggressive remarks about his baby, whereas Arthur seems to be revelling in every aspect of being a dad and is genuinely besotted
Even the way Brian talks to her is not natural very forced and false

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’d say she was waking when Tati was there but she just dealt with it! Welcome to the real world Brian. Now imagine working a 9-5!

H1988

I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!

Jennymac

VIP Member
Everything about them is all for attention and using his mother's illness for content and then gets the article so even more attention. Its the same with the baby all for content and media attention she has already earned her keep so far this year that poor child between advertising pampers and all the magazine shoots .

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Aoife making demands of Arthur the same way Brian does. Bring me grocery shopping and the way she was looking at him, telling him he’s paying.
She’d want to find her own husband rathr than acting like it’s him.
The dynamic in the household is so odd!!