Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Greed greed greed and more greed.
I don't know a lot about Aoife, did she ever give the impression that she could be easily influenced and taken advantage of?

Reactions: 1

focusdochas

VIP Member
I understand if someone has severe anxiety about driving too, but don’t they do the one week intense courses in Ireland, the ones where you can just learn automatic? I feel like not dealing with gears, driving isn’t that difficult.
no it’s over 6 months here, your logbook has to be dated that way so it’s a minimum of six months before you can take the test

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Sure did we expect that he wouldn’t, sure it’s a day two party
Yeah, you're right of course, but I can't ever wrap my head around why he wears so much make up in the first place 🤷‍♀️. I get it for photo shoots etc. Orthur looks so natural (hair and antics aside) beside him.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Agreed, while I had extra drinks over Christmas and enjoyed them but am now glad to be back to normal routine of healthier food and just a couple of drinks once a week, I felt very bloated and sluggish after all the Christmas treats
Yeah that's why I prefer to work

They’ll have a shock to the system and the bank balance next Jan/Feb when there is no more DWTS and they can’t both piggy back off it.

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Don't know how Alan Clancy had found himself lumped in with that lot...he seems quite private but then again they all move in same circles.

Is Mike Ormond Legos brother, the guard?
Yes he’s a Garda in tallaght
Lovely guy I live very close to him, meet him out walking his little dog most days

heatire

What would a house in the k club cost? Pippas probably well over 1m was it? Brian’s 50k+?

Ellegee

VIP Member
yep rumour has it that it was a falling out thing and she was basically told to move on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But can’t believe all you hear but she is 100% not in that house anymore
---

I don’t think that was in their house
That’s their hallway. It’s still on her grid, they have those funny shaped doors. Maybe it’s filmed a while ago

Ellegee

VIP Member
Arfur was talking to auntie Paulina aka paula in his stories this afternoon so probably her
She seems to be there a good bit. Maybe the rest of the sisters are too, I know they don’t want to be on camera & A is usually respectful of that apart from the odd large gathering.

Socialb

Probably true!! But still not a Tusla issue
No it's not a Tusla issue. However don't they still have to court and show they are responsible parents for the adoption process.🤔 anyone looking at there Instagram pages can clearly see they have never looked after her alone for a day and don't seem very responsible. She is just a cash machine to them. I dont know if they have a social worker but hopefully they will be able to see this.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
When I saw Aoife washing up yesterday after cooking and making those 2 piggies a big feed, I almost felt sorry for her. Then I realised….She’s in this Co-dependant 3 way fucked up situation that is bizarre to me but feels warm and comfortable to her. She is being taken advantage of. Seriously if I birthed a baby for my brother and his husband, I’d be staying the fuck away from that situation fearly pronto and getting away on a holiday by myself or with a few friends. It’s beyond creepy at this stage to me. It feels like a weird stockholm syndrome situation. 😂
Aoife if you’re reading here blink 4 times to the camera next time Arthur or Brian have you on recording you.We can send help! 😂
I’d burst Arthur if I was her and he filmed me eating my Christmas dinner. 🤬🤬Bizarre! 😂😂😂

It’s really so bizarre but this post made me LOL!!!!