Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ye are welcome😂😂
Ffs I haven’t had my dinner yet and that thrusting has put me right off. That jacket is horrible and too small on Orfur but it does suit and fit the stylist much better which I think has annoyed him lol. Brian probably bored at home but I’m sure there’s a catch up with Pipsy imminent.
These two thrilled if there’s another year of DWTS, thinking their Jan & Feb is sewn up but I would pmsl if Julian decided to come back.
Also Orthur I’m not sure there is a need to film at the church. Could you leave the phone in the car for once?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
we’ve definitely heard B cleaning bottles as there were many mornings he had the camera propped up so he could chat about his night while washing bottles in the sink. I don’t ever see anyone I follow on Insta showing off laundry apart from Ailbhe garrihy showing 3 little white vests hanging up the other day in case anyone had forgotten she is pregnant!!
I suppose I wasn’t talking about those two tasks specifically…my point is that I bet it isn’t him that does the lions share of the housework with the two ladies there. Anyway I could be wrong. He could be a domestic goddess.

• Haha

Schnozzle

So are Brian and Arthur friends with bride and groom, I’ve never heard them mentioned before?

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
I priced flights to NYC!! Before Christmas aerlingus had a great sale and return flights were only 315 . He definitely would have been sharing for the whole 7 hours if he was up there with joanne

Reactions: 1

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
How come they’ve stopped the judges coming down the stairs? Is it because of Arthur’s slip side?

Those facials give me the rage and Brian got sent skin nerd stuff this week courtesy of Arthur begging for it no doubt.
Sure he won't be able to use that until he gets through he big box of skin care that he got gifted from Image at christmas !!!!

Not sure they had Blake. Her seat was turned sideways facing out the door. Poor Arthur having to ferry 2 adults around that I’m sure are more than capable of taking a bus
Arfur was talking to auntie Paulina aka paula in his stories this afternoon so probably her

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Also while I’m on a mini rant…did I see recently Arthur has a food instagram page? If so why does he insist on posting his daily calorific deep fried indulgences to his main page ?
He's just posted showing u he has vitamin c too😂😂😂

• Haha