Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone tell him no one calls it NYC!!!! Jesus!!! It’s New York!! Having lived there three times it’s just not done. He is so damn irritating! Also I hope that baby is not sleeping in their bed. The risk of SIDS is huge.

Reactions: 2

yeoooo

I cannot cope with Arthur on Tik Tok and eye fucking himself!! That hair is atrocious down too like wtf
Brian is full of himself and fillers - he will float like a balloon at this rate

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
That was me and it’s the rumour going around their home town looks to be true now
What's being said do you happen to know? Like what's the reason she's been asked to leave? If it's true I wonder was it a falling out type of thing or a go live your life thing?🤔

Why go to new york for 3 days, I'm hoping to go in November with my 12 year old for a week.... but it's a long way to go for 3 days to really absorbe it I've been for 2 weeks have aunts and uncle's over there and and seen loads.

Spanxpantswearer

Orthurs dance class:
1. HOw to wave your arms like you are being attacked by a swarm of wasps
2. Hair flick and pull jacket down aka fix clothes that are too small (you can partake even if you are wearing clothes that fit you)
3. The lunge and one step forward move used when OrthUr was a backing "dancer" with Girls Aloud
4. Adore yourself in a mirror with an exaggerated arm movement and hair flick *fix clothes step is optional here
5. Letsssss dddoooooooo thisssssss

Right, who is coming? 🤣
Excellent description 🤣

• Haha
They both seem to have forgotten announcing Harvey is going to be a big brother a few weeks ago. I think it was Christmas they said it.
Well one pretty much reposts the others stories so they probably don’t even remember announcing it already. They ought to share one page as it’s all the very same stuff.

Thel ottel kids in the front row showing hom how its done.
How many outfit changed did he bring?
How in god's name can he wear that big chunky under that coat. Squashed to death. I'd be clostraphobic.
But isn’t it a paid partnership thing from Kildare village he did. Showing off outfits from different shops. The hack of him in them. Then he went off to the empty unit to have young kids shame him doing the standard moves much better than him.
Then he, of course, went for lunch.
Is Brian paid for that podcast he does with the other two? Like is my licence fee contributing to paying him?

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Where are all the people they were supposed to be hosting? Did I miss something?
That's what I was wondering too. Thought there was supposed to be more than them four? Maybe the begging for the crisps and minerals didn't pay off so they didn't bother😂😂

• Haha
The pampers ad is strange. They're clearly just capitalising on the 2 dad things, when in fact it's women who do the majority of nappy changes. Could they not have got a female celebrity 🤔

Other than that podcast does Brian have any stable work?

Jennymac

VIP Member
Never seen any of those comments about child trafficker and womb rapist stretching it a bit just because people have an opinion of him he cannot stand it and he clearly does not like being called out on his shitty behaviour . He will be looking to do the interview with vip about trolls wait and see it will be all over the shitty pages now poor Brian trolled and he gets his free pr.