Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTheWiser

Felt sorry for Arthur when he nearly knocked over the lamp during the show. Thinks he’s fierce nervous and has no ability to judge on the technical ability of the dancers. Doubt he knows how to waltz or jive. Sure he’s a pole dancer 🕺Won’t be watching any more episodes have no clue who any of the celebs are this year. It’s awful and Arthur should be told to stop flicking his hair and messing about with his clothes. Tati must have got the flu, didn’t see her in any of the posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Added in the fact that he can't drive so is stuck at home or within walking distance until Arthur gets home.
Can't see him on a bus. Maybe Pippa might pop round and take him to Tesco for a few hrs change of scene 🤣
My husband was getting off the bus in Straffan over Christmas and seen Brian, Arthur and the bub getting on heading into DUB. So it's not beneath them to get it.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh Im so pleasantly surprised, I came here to see people arguing over when a baby should start solids 😄😄😄😄
But by God they’ll soon learn what an absolute bigger dose than bottles it is and that it’ll make noooooo difference to her sleep 😂😂😂
Ah no we're nice on this thread😂😂😂

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
The pampers ad is strange. They're clearly just capitalising on the 2 dad things, when in fact it's women who do the majority of nappy changes. Could they not have got a female celebrity 🤔

Other than that podcast does Brian have any stable work?
Or the other question could be is Brian even stable 🤣

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Wonder are Aoife and Tati been brought as babysitters or are they invited to wedding too? Tipsy Pipsy heading off on a long drive presume she heading to the wedding too
Oh they are definitely coming as babysitters, anyone know who’s wedding and where?

The hair doesn't bother me too much because he has said before that he twirls it for comfort when he's stressed or anxious. He mentioned it on the late late, something to do with his childhood and having to leave his home country but can't remember exactly.

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
Blake is staying with Arthur, Brian wouldn't be bringing the child away it would interfer with his drinking

I know from friends who have gone to tv shows in rte that kids under a certain age aren’t allowed in to the studio and infants had to stay in a room used for pre shoe reception with a family member

heatire

Aoife and mother in law brought to mind the kids. Aoife clearly has no self esteem or self respect, I feel for her. She should be off enjoying life and not being treated like the help.
She’s loving it, i can imagine she’s that attached to Blake that she would do whatever it takes now to stay there

And Arthur on the today show. I presume that's a link from Dublin and he's not going all the way to Cork to discuss last nights show! Why so much coverage of a show that's going to be cancelled next year?