Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darkside

I barely watch the contestants I just watch Orthur throwing his arms around while they are on the floor. He looks like he is sitting on a bike with no saddle in an xs boys confirmation jacket.
---

Aoife sounds like she reading out over the Tesco tannoy
Spillage in aisle 4 please
She looks nice though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Keli88

I didn't see any comments like that on his insta, I would say they are the comments that do be on the likes of evoke sharing a story about them on facebook. The comments on those articles are :sick:
He is definitely reading here though, in the status he refers to his over botoxed face and fake accent :LOL:
I was reading the comments on the post on insta and I was like people are nuts, so many people saying they love watching them because they are so relatable as parents , like no they aren't, its not relatable to have family living with you from the moment the child is born and have everyone do the housework and mind the child while you go out on the piss and get pampered, I can count on one hand the amount of times I got pampered or went out the first year of my kids lives

Thank good poor tati is gone home for a rest
This 👌👌👏👏
Really not relatable as parents. Always having someone else to take over is a luxury others can only dream of. Especially us single parents. Don't get me wrong, Blake obviously has so many who adore her and that's absolutely beautiful, but so many adults raising her while they boast about being daddy and papa is a bit it much. At this stage, Aoife should be called mammy. Biological yes but also that she seems to do a lot of the work.

Orthur must really really not be able to cook, he had to take the baby out and head to Supermacs for his dinner 🤣
The stylist looking for ridiculous clothes for him for Sunday must have been groaning when she saw that meal he tucked into.
I think it’s the way Brian talks to Aoife in the stories, like he’s talking to a toddler.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Jeez looking at them two I must be a bad mom got my daughter a whole one toy for her first Xmas coz she was only five months old. She seems a well adjustedteen 17 years later so hopefully I didn't traumatise her too much🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

tokamosh

Would they STOP BLINDING THE BABY WITH THE PHONE LIGHT PLEASE!!!!
How has someone close to them not told them not to do this??? Might as well sit her on a nightclub speaker while you’re at it lads.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Ah here...can Aoife not drive either?! Have they any basic life skills at all? Talk about a lack of independence.
Arthur must ferry them around. I do know a few people in their 30s who don't drive, mostly women who 'couldn't be bothered' because their hubby drives them anywhere. I know of one person who won't learn out of fear.
I'd go mad if I couldn't drive especially in a rural area, i'd lose my independence but maybe some people don't mind.

Millieminion

Chatty Member
The internet is forever and now thanks to her parents there's a picture of her getting her nappy changed out for the world to see forever,all just to line their pockets..Pampers approving it are even worse.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
ah FFS , Are they for real, this poor poor baby is nothing but a cash cow to them :( I am so sad so for her, poor little thing
---

He lived in LA for years
It's really sad, Blake has a mountain of shit ahead to deal with. They're being so greedy and selfish, especially Brian. I suspect the marriage will end due to something Brian does, and Arthur will step up and take responsibility for Blake while Brian won't

• Sad

NanTheWiser

Parenting is not easy and standards and outcomes are very much associated with finances and support. I used the telly as a babysitter, drank a glass of wine when I probably should have washed the floors . so what if Brian enjoys a Sunday afternoon glass of champagne…

Fifimcred

Not saying this is a rave thread or anything but I think some of the criticism of Brian is a bit harsh. Almost like cos people can obviously see he's not the bio dad they are picking holes in Brian's relationship with Blake.

Skinner

VIP Member
Phibrows for Brian today. Costs around €300 for initial treatment and then €200 for a top up on 1 to 4 months. Or where they a freebie for the scrounger.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Millieminion

Chatty Member
I doubt Arthur is going anywhere. With his kildare village gig and DWTS. 1st time he worked in a year.😂
To be fair to him he seems to be the only one that does work, he does a fair bit with Newbridge too and he seems to be the only one that cleans the house and is of course the chauffeur..Brian might break a nail while doing some work and that would be just not on.

• Haha
Does anyone remember when Aoife was pregnant and Brian asked her what was she most looking forward to after the birth, and she said a long holiday away. She said she was going to go to Ibiza for about a month. That doesn’t seem to be happening now does it? She just spends all of her days following Brian and Arthur around, cooking for them, cleaning up after them and minding the baby she birthed
That's why it's an extremely unhealthy situation. She wants to spend time with the baby she birthed and they want a free babysitter