Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millieminion

Chatty Member
Not saying this is a rave thread or anything but I think some of the criticism of Brian is a bit harsh. Almost like cos people can obviously see he's not the bio dad they are picking holes in Brian's relationship with Blake.
It makes no difference who the bio dad is but they put their story out there so have to expect speculation,they should never have said what way their process was,my brother's and his husband's was a completely different process with their surrogate, every surrogacy journey is different..now in saying that, Brian has had his face pulled and stretched in every direction so nobody knows what he really looks like to compare his daughter to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Is this going to go on every day until Blake is 18? Have some dignity, live your life more privately and stop grifting especially when it involves exploiting a child's privacy to make coin.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I can understand that, my mum was a pro at playing down how sick she really was so we wouldn’t be worried.

Would it be Alan Clancy (owner of lots of bars) and Jaqueline given (sister of shay given I think) ?

Looks like they are staying in trump doonbeg

Last edited:

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Sure they had the camera on her the other day saying ‘are you going to do a poo.”. Poor child grunting and going purple. Why did they feel the need to post this ..followed by ‘Ok bye’. You’d get more privacy in the big brother house ffs

• Sad
  • Wow

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
1600 hrs today a tattler mentions they are too last to change a shitty nappy. Ironically Brian comes on to say how it’s his first time changing a shifty nappy …drumroll free Pampers !!! Is this funding Aoifes fee to be their live in Nanny?

• Wow

Ellegee

VIP Member
Omg I’ve figured out who it is Brian reminds me of!
He’s starting to resemble Liberace, especially when he wears a big coat. My gran used to love that man, I’m not sure I’d know him otherwise but there’s loads of pics on Google

Nopatience

VIP Member
Blake is a little dote, on Arthur’s stories today she is wearing a pink bauble hat and you would eat her she is so cute.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Is the grandmother after moveing in for good
No Arfur booked her ticket the other day I think he said. She has the pleasure of going to dancing with the stars to watch him in action first before she goes. god love her😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
When the judges were being interviewed by Doireann uopstais and were just sitting on those boxes, Arthur seemed so uncomdortasble. Kept tugging at the ends of the jacket every time he moved.
That’s what happens when you are delusional and put a size 10 jacked on a size 16 body…it just doesn’t fit!

huebism

His exaggeration of words, that hair that looks like he’s been dragged through a hedge and the smart ass attitude- thinks he’s fucking hilarious… you’re a nobody Brian END OFF

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I love the way arther speaks French to Blake and she loves it she will be able to speak it unlike her other dad Brian
It's lovely as she'll be able to forge a bond with her Tati as she gets older. Brian clearly thinks that's unimportant

If Tati was getting up with Blake they should all hang there heads in shame!....
100%. The lady is 70. Not old but not to be taken advantage of either. Brian is increasingly sickening

Millieminion

Chatty Member
Aoife seems very sheltered doesn't she.....she doesn't seem to have lived life much or travelled much etc. Hope she enjoys NYC anyway.
She needs out of that house if she's not already..she's becoming Brian, she has the lips blown up now too and the spray tan that looks like dirt,she's a gorgeous looking girl without all that crap,when she was carrying Blake she looked stunning.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Brian seems to love chilling and snuggling her which is great. But he’s in for some shock when She’s on the move and into everything. You need eyes in the back of your head. He just seems so lazy.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Ffs I haven’t had my dinner yet and that thrusting has put me right off. That jacket is horrible and too small on Orfur but it does suit and fit the stylist much better which I think has annoyed him lol. Brian probably bored at home but I’m sure there’s a catch up with Pipsy imminent.
These two thrilled if there’s another year of DWTS, thinking their Jan & Feb is sewn up but I would pmsl if Julian decided to come back.
Also Orthur I’m not sure there is a need to film at the church. Could you leave the phone in the car for once?
The shop the jacket is from is a shop for women's clothes. So it definitely looks better on the sylist! The same shop in Cork gifted Aoife a load of dresses around the time of the baby shower circus.

As for filming in the church at Brian's mum's anniversary mass, where is the respect? I'm not a big mass-goer but I am cringing at his behaviour. I wonder what Brian's dad thought. Maybe he sat well away from them! 🫣

Last edited: