Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Just saw Tatia in the loos in Dublin airport. Haven't watched A's stories yet but assume he had the phone shoved in her face while saying goodbye

Reactions: 6

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Lottie looked like she didn't want to be there at all yesterday. Just a token job for to keep her sweet after losing out to Doireann.
She's a bigger person than me, I'd have told them to stick it.

In other news Tati can't even have breakfast in bed in peace after a health scare.

He has Girls Aloud and Brian has Big Brother.
Clinging to the past, the two of them.
I guess he is just reminding us of his credentials lest we wonder what the hell he’s doing on DWTS judging panel.
Have to laugh at him casually sticking ‘model’ into his CV.

• Haha

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Thats an interesting read. She was uninvited to a Vegas trip by Brian and the bullies. I remember he went to Vegas for one birthday, with Pippa. I wonder is that the one she's referring to. She said he found new friends and ditched her. I can imagine him doing this. Found someone newer, maybe richer with a higher profile and jumped ship.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I hope the egg donation wasn't anonymous and that Blake is able to trace her bio origin when she is older if she wishes.

• Sad
Just using the little baby for monetary gain. I mean, how many times did they most probably have to film that to get it right…the camera in her face and talking loudly. If they didn’t have Blake, they obviously wouldn’t have that ad. She’s a money maker….and I’m sure whatever fee they got included endless pampers too. Win win.

Thanks Brian for telling us what day it is: are you sure it’s Thursday now, definitely sure?
Also feel free to brush your hair and get out of your pyjamas before coming on to tell us what day it is.

• Angry

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Congrats to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread suggestion🥳🍾
Quick recap
Baby Blake was born in September. And as @MiamooMoo said " It’s not Aoifes egg, she’s the gestational carrier.
Usual carry on out of BDG and Arfur. Both like plenty of pampering and seem to get their hair and makeup done every second day of the week for an event or a night out or a photo shoot of some description. Makeup artist needs sacking unless the embalmed look is what Brian going for and the drag artist look is what Aoife and Tati after. Brian looking more like a pound shop Ken by the day. Arfur likes to "dance" and pout and preen in the mirror. Aoife has decided to join them in the instahun world. She's also moved in permanently by the looks of it to be chief cook, housekeeper and babysitter. Blakes christening also took place with Tipsy Pipsy as godmother and Simon Jones as godfather.

NanTheWiser

The lads are definitely due a spa break? It’s long time since they promoted a hotel. 💆‍♀️ wonder will they do Center Parcs???

• Haha