Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s obvious in the features but also in the way they approach parenting. Brian was more doting towards Harvey than he seems to be Blake

Brian just comes on every morning with a big tired begrudging head full of passive aggressive remarks about his baby, whereas Arthur seems to be revelling in every aspect of being a dad and is genuinely besotted

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Ireland AM facebook page hasn't done a "presenter style" photo of Brian this week (not yesterday anyway). People in the comments are still making it known what they think of him though! I personally wouldn't be able for the comments. I don't know why they keep having him on or why he keeps going back to them. Does he need to work with all his freebies?
Serious question, do the people in charge of casting take public opinions into account at all? Do they believe public opinion or actively decide to dismiss it? It's the same with Faces by grace (& more I'm sure). And also do they care or offer any protections when comments, whether they're true or not, get out of hand?🤔

Attachments

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
48FB49E0-AF5D-469E-93D3-E94A110AB324.png
So wait this is Brian? I actually can’t get over much work he’s had done ( even taking into consideration he was much younger here). I can only see the vaguest similarity

• Wow
Agree, definitely the last few years I think he is playing a role and I wish he would go back a few years when he wasn’t so dramatic and over the top, was more likeable then

Skinner

VIP Member
That post of her in the bed was shocking. Imagine doing that on your sick elderly mother.
As for Brian and he's watttttter. F off Brian, you're from Kildare not LA.

Last edited:

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Arfur gives me creepy man vibes. I don’t think I know anyone who loves themselves that much, it’s embarrassing. Can they not just enjoy the wedding without the phones. Arfur doing his usual and uploading a million pics/videos at the end of the night.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
The cheap flights are usually the early or late ones…I doubt they spend money on anything/anyone other than themselves. I always get the impression they are either mean or they don’t actually have good incomes so save all the money for Keeping Up with The Ormonds!
Using and abusing what seems a very dignified elderly lady in fragile health. Classy.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
9.30 is a lie in!! I’d to drag mine out of bed for school this week and of course youngest up since six it being a Saturday 🤣

Orthur is gonna have to be peeled out of that outfit tonight, he sweated right through it, he said it himself. Super idea on the part of the stylist to put him in full wool with a jacket over it under studio lights. Keep up the good work.
Every time I see the parting in Orthur’s hair I can’t help but think of Willie Wonka in his Good Day Sir scene 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Did anyone actually see Aoife (I did see Tati) out of the room for the 3 days, I may have missed it. Would they not have been better off leaving the 3 of them at home where they would have been more comfortable and with more space to live.
Also isn’t it amazing how neither Brian/Arthur or Pips did any real showing off or tagging of the hotel rooms…easy knowing they had to pay for it themselves and they got nothing for free…delighted!

Murzo

Where is the money coming from? None of them work? Arfoor will be getting a few quid for bellowing on DWTS soon but that's about it🤔

TennisTina

Ten years into parenthood here and I would have a face like a chewed wasp if I hadn't had someone else to share the big shop, the activity drops, the party drops and the school drops. Yes, you can go lots of places with public transport if you're living in the right place but one person doing it all as the taxi would absolutely drive you mad. I'd have no time for it with a grown man/woman.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Sorry now the poor woman wasnt feeling well since Saturday so why didn't BDG stay at home with her yesterday and keep an eye? Oh that's right boozing and hobnobbing more important
I’m actually in shock that Brian didn’t stay home with her, knowing full well the situation!! That’s a whole new level of low from him!! 🤬

• Angry

TheManorBorn

To side step from the unacceptable exposure of a bonnie little girl’s innocence for a moment… I just can’t get my head around this…. These two are joined at the hip! Far more than Brian and his husband? Yes, she done a wonderful thing but thankfully the world is full of wonderful surrogates. There is just something not sitting right with me here? And I think it’s more on Aoife’s side than Arthur’s

Attachments

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Wonder are Aoife and Tati been brought as babysitters or are they invited to wedding too? Tipsy Pipsy heading off on a long drive presume she heading to the wedding too

Darkside

Why are Brian's eyes so brown and discoloured alll around?
Is it the full of shite ness seeping out?