Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuffinTop411

Aoife making demands of Arthur the same way Brian does. Bring me grocery shopping and the way she was looking at him, telling him he’s paying.
She’d want to find her own husband rathr than acting like it’s him.

Reactions: 7
Does Brian only wash and tidy himself when he has an event or drinks out? Looks a right mess.
I don’t think at 4 months that Blake gives a shit about Cocomelon or whatever that is…so you could probably change the channel Brian.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Jeez Aoife is being let out for a girls day and night shock horror however will Brian and arfur cope?😂 not a word out of Brian about Tati going I'd say he's only delighted the fucker

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
He was lovely looking in big brother and after it. I know we all change with age but he has ruined his face. He had a very likeable soft face and it’s now a bloated and puffed up clammy mess

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Chuckled at Brian's stories all weekend, he's absolutely raging he to mind his own child , I wanted to reply and say welcome to the 4 month sleep regression ENJOY! There will be endless whinging now because orthor has to work and Tati is gone home and brian has to do the parenting. Wonder how long it will last before another family member moves in.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Orthur must really really not be able to cook, he had to take the baby out and head to Supermacs for his dinner 🤣
I think part of it is he can’t sit in the house. He has to be on the move so I think he enjoys eating out & people watching if he has no adult company. Brian would be happy to veg in his PJs 7 days a week but Arthur is always out & about. My SIL is the very same

Poor Tati, my mam suffers from that too it's incredibly painful .... she would have been a great deal of pain poor woman

Poor Tati, my mam suffers from that too it's incredibly painful .... she would have been a great deal of pain poor woman

• Sad

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Parenting is not easy and standards and outcomes are very much associated with finances and support. I used the telly as a babysitter, drank a glass of wine when I probably should have washed the floors . so what if Brian enjoys a Sunday afternoon glass of champagne…
Problem with BDG is its more than a Sunday and it's more than a glass of champagne. His life really hasn't changed since Blake came along. Actually it did I'd say for about a month or six weeks then he was back to manicures , pedicures, freebie treatments, he's going on hols, nights out and plenty of alcohol. Absolutely no probs with parents having a night out and having time for themselves but he takes the biscuit

Skinner

VIP Member
Seriously, when is the last time either of them made a bot of toast nevermind a meal
20230103_194113.jpg

Spanxpantswearer

I'm relatively new to following this pair of eejits, what was the justification for him giving up being a vegetarian!?
Think he went to a BBQ at the Skehans during the restrictions and he couldn't resist the smell and had a bite. Then he turned from Veggie to man eating flesh with bare hands overnight

• Haha
I've a soft spot for aurther, he seem to be a geniune kind caring person, even as a father he seems more maternal towards Blake and she seems to adore her papa

nasa5

VIP Member
Poor woman, that time in hospital was probably the respite she needed away from that pair. I hope she has a well deserved break back home and doesn’t book her tickets back too soon, Arthur and Brian need a reality check

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Wasnt he a choregrapher & also a backing dancer for Beyonce , pink , pussycat dolls ect ..
so he does have a dancing background.
He knows nothing about ballroom dancing, his commentary is inane and shows up his shortcomings vs the other judges.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Freebies from Pampers now😉

Brian looks demented in that Pampers collab with the poor child. 😱 Nice to know she’s making them a few bob. 🙄🙄
Honestly are they going to keep this up until Blake is old enough to tell them feck off?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They wouldn't have left her alone...one of Brian's million sisters surely sat in with her. She seems like an absolute lady..I hope she recovers quickly.

Horsemonkey

Why go to new york for 3 days, I'm hoping to go in November with my 12 year old for a week.... but it's a long way to go for 3 days to really absorbe it I've been for 2 weeks have aunts and uncle's over there and and seen loads.
Most people I've heard of going (including myself) only go for 3 or 4 days

Socialb

Yeah but still does nt want 2 b associated with her while he is with his celebrity friends. Not a picture 2 b shown. V sad. Him and pips getting th makeup done and poor Cinderella. Really hope she cops on 2 herself.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Aoife tagging herself in her own pics lol
She seems a nice girl but as some here said earlier, a bit lacking in confidence and easily led. Maybe a bit simple. She needs to stop with the Botox, lips, mucky cheap tan and the nails. Makes her look cheap and tacky and apart from Brian, his family all seem fearly normal and decent people.