Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No need to be invited to that wedding, we've seen every minute of it on Arthur's stories.
It looked like a great day/night.
Bride was beautiful, groom looks like her dad, he must be a lot older than her.
Lots of blonde clones there, lots of competition I'd say.
Is that the only song Brian Ormond know, last time he was singing at something he sang that too.
Date night Arthur? Now many date nights can parents of a young baby have 🤷‍♀️
Everyone knows that new parents needs at least 3 date nights a week!

Brian looks like death this morning! He could try Dry January
I think he's a bit too fond of the drink

Reactions: 7

focusdochas

VIP Member
I know churches are public places but there’s also a certain amount of respect that needs to be shown to the building. Like many places in society.

Ellegee

VIP Member
As for filming in the church at Brian's mum's anniversary mass, where is the respect? I'm not a big mass-goer but I am cringing at his behaviour. I wonder what Brian's dad thought. Maybe he sat well away from them! 🫣
total disrespect. I doubt anyone in the church outside of the family were impressed by him filming inside. The snippets I’ve seen of Brian’s Dad on camera, his expressions always remind me of my Grandad & if he’s anything like him there’s a lot of eye rolling & muttering under his breath 😆

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Brian on the drink again
I will be the first to put my hand up and say I love a few glasses of champagne and an more than happy to open a bottle if we have friends in or if we go out but I’m actually feeling sick and hungover just looking at the actual amount he drinks. Surely someone in his family must notice it also?

fortycoats

Chatty Member
My dad is my adopted father and we have had a bond all my life... how do adopted parents build a bond, you work on it! I have friends and cousins that are adopted and none have any issues
I totally agree with this. I have friends who are adopted and the bond is so strong with the adoptive parents. They’ve met their biological families and it felt unnatural and forced.

As I said in my previous post, my husband took time to bond with my son. He loved him from day 1 but it took a while to form a strong bond. They’re incredibly close now.It’s not necessarily about being the biological dad or not. And biological mums some times don’t bond easily with their babies also.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Saturday morning lie ins are over.. yesh cause Tati is gone home. Still no acknowledgement of the help she gave them
Which is so strange considering how much he shares "regording" everything else. Tati is a saint really. This lie in grumbling makes me realise that as you say, it was Tati and Aoife who picked up all the slack while his life really hasn't changed. At least Arthur has a good work ethic and he's had a tough week really with his mum's health scare and her leaving. No chance Brian would take Blake and leave Arthur to have a rest this morning eh?! Of course not!!

Skinner

VIP Member
I wonder what Tati thinks of Brian's carry on and drinking. I'm sure she's not too impressed.
The Dowling's definitely seem to have taken a step back, they're not loving in each others ears like they were before Blake was born.
Blake is the most adorable baby I've seen since mine were babies 😂

Skinner

VIP Member
Brian's champagne glasses look filthy, though he'd drink it off a scabby leg.
I said it last week and will say it again, why is my licence fee going to pay for Arthurs weekly facials with Jennifer Rock, as if paying for the show isn't bad enough.

• Heart

huebism

It’s hilarious when she’s on with Arthur she’s all chat and smiles and with Brian there’s Feck all!!! She’s the spit of Tatti too, so obviously Arthur is the biological dad

Orthur at pains to insist he’s ‘at work’ while Brian is out dining with Blake. Real stressful alright heading into ‘work’ and spending your time recording a shit dance and then getting skin treatments and then into hair and make up. 🙄 tough old job all the same

simplithebEST

I promise I would do 70% less bitching about these two if Arthur would cut his hair 😀 Drives me nuts that he plays and pulls this birds nest as if it’s his best feature! Literally the opposite applies Arthur! Stop playing and twirling your hair like you’re a little girl!

• Haha
Both times I've gone to NYC it's only been for 4 days. Walked the arses off ourselves but long enough for me.

Arthur is going to a lot of effort to show how capable he is on his own. Easy peasy. Don't think he needs Brian at all really😂

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Time to stop exposing this child for cash. Seriously, grow up Brian and Arthur, have some dignity and respect your daughter's privacy. It's bloody disgraceful

dreamteam1

VIP Member
There are children that still wake several times at night at 4/5 months, he does not know or care what he’s coming across like, hopefully no other newborn
parents watching as it would piss me off so much!

Do you notice how the sleep comments come just when he has to do more work?