Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he's more hungover than sober these days!!!!....
Hungover doesn’t make someone incapable of taking care of a child though, if that was the case pubs would be very quiet at weekends!
If he was still visibly intoxicated then I’d understand but Blake is always in the care of a responsible adult. I’m not sure we’ve ever seen her alone with Brian after a session but regardless, a hungover parent doesn’t mean a child is in danger, he’s still able get up & get on with his day, just feeling a bit crappy. Parents have to plough on taking care of kids during illness that would be feeling worse off than he is after a few drinks.

Reactions: 4
Hungover doesn’t make someone incapable of taking care of a child though, if that was the case pubs would be very quiet at weekends!
If he was still visibly intoxicated then I’d understand but Blake is always in the care of a responsible adult. I’m not sure we’ve ever seen her alone with Brian after a session but regardless, a hungover parent doesn’t mean a child is in danger, he’s still able get up & get on with his day, just feeling a bit crappy. Parents have to plough on taking care of kids during illness that would be feeling worse off than he is after a few drinks.
Still doesn’t make it right though and to top
it off the fact that he’s a right dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still doesn’t make it right though and to top
it off the fact that he’s a right dose.
I personally wouldn’t do it but I wouldn’t judge anyone that can function while hungover because I know it affects everyone differently. The mention of Tusla above is a laugh. There are kids in this country that lie awake in fear on nights a parent/parents drink because they know the night will more than likely end in violent rows. Save Tusla for the families that genuinely need them.

Reactions: 15
Probably true!! But still not a Tusla issue
No it's not a Tusla issue. However don't they still have to court and show they are responsible parents for the adoption process.🤔 anyone looking at there Instagram pages can clearly see they have never looked after her alone for a day and don't seem very responsible. She is just a cash machine to them. I dont know if they have a social worker but hopefully they will be able to see this.

Reactions: 1
Do any of you know when their documentary will be on tv? I'm expecting a lot of self-pity, self-promotion and embalmbedness!

Reactions: 2
Do any of you know when their documentary will be on tv? I'm expecting a lot of self-pity, self-promotion and embalmbedness!
No doubt in the name of "raising awareness" they will say, I say it's for money!

Reactions: 3
It’s not that he’s not capable of looking after her…and he has several other responsible adults around to help. It’s just amusing that the daily Blake oh so very informative and important feeding and sleeping updates went out the window when Brian was on his Christmas jollies for a month, and he didn’t give a toss what she was sleeping or eating because someone else had that job, not just once but numerous days and nights…he was there for morning cuddles alright, while he lay in bed.
We never see footage of him cleaning bottles or hanging up a wash of babygros and seeing as Orthur films everything, if Brian was doing those jobs, they’d be documented.

Reactions: 5
It’s not that he’s not capable of looking after her…and he has several other responsible adults around to help. It’s just amusing that the daily Blake oh so very informative and important feeding and sleeping updates went out the window when Brian was on his Christmas jollies for a month, and he didn’t give a toss what she was sleeping or eating because someone else had that job, not just once but numerous days and nights…he was there for morning cuddles alright, while he lay in bed.
We never see footage of him cleaning bottles or hanging up a wash of babygros and seeing as Orthur films everything, if Brian was doing those jobs, they’d be documented.
I think it’s his choices as a parent, he’s happy to pick drinking and being hungover on the regular over being actively involved in the parenting because it’s not all dressing her up and looking like a glam dad, there’s the hard work too!

Reactions: 1
Seriously, when is the last time either of them made a bot of toast nevermind a meal
20230103_194113.jpg

Reactions: 7
Definitely reading here. As trying to show how great parents they are now.🤣

• Haha
Having raised 4 kids with with only one useless grandfather…I would have loved extra adult help. Extra support is fantastic and so what if Brian never hangs out a wash or puts the bins out. Blake will thrive on all the attention.

we’ve definitely heard B cleaning bottles as there were many mornings he had the camera propped up so he could chat about his night while washing bottles in the sink. I don’t ever see anyone I follow on Insta showing off laundry apart from Ailbhe garrihy showing 3 little white vests hanging up the other day in case anyone had forgotten she is pregnant!!

Reactions: 3
we’ve definitely heard B cleaning bottles as there were many mornings he had the camera propped up so he could chat about his night while washing bottles in the sink. I don’t ever see anyone I follow on Insta showing off laundry apart from Ailbhe garrihy showing 3 little white vests hanging up the other day in case anyone had forgotten she is pregnant!!
I suppose I wasn’t talking about those two tasks specifically…my point is that I bet it isn’t him that does the lions share of the housework with the two ladies there. Anyway I could be wrong. He could be a domestic goddess.

• Haha
Brian getting the nails done 🙄
I remember being a new mum and holding up the whole show trying to feed my baby hands free when she woke during a nail appointment, these guys are spoilt rotten

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.