Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone actually see Aoife (I did see Tati) out of the room for the 3 days, I may have missed it. Would they not have been better off leaving the 3 of them at home where they would have been more comfortable and with more space to live.
Also isn’t it amazing how neither Brian/Arthur or Pips did any real showing off or tagging of the hotel rooms…easy knowing they had to pay for it themselves and they got nothing for free…delighted!

Reactions: 6
So was aoife stuck up in the room with Arthur’s mother who doesn’t speak English and the baby she birthed while everyone else rang in the new year downstairs? I’m not sure whether she is being taken advantage of or is a willing participant in this situation but it can’t be good for her mental state
The hotel offers self catering, by the looks of it that is where they stayed. Fabulous lounge, large bedrooms & kitchen. Definitely not stuck in hotel room.

Reactions: 3
Brian Dowling what can I say. 😱😱His face is shocking and he’s beginning to morph into a shiny ventriloquist’s dummy. And for the amount of hair and makeup he looks no better.

What I totally disagree with is the drinking. The amount of alcohol he seems to consume and in his friends circle with Tipsy Pipsy & Co trying to glamorise excessive binge drinking. 🙄And I can’t for the life of me fathom why the duck are both him and Arthur at a weekend wedding bender and bringing a small baby with them with 2 relations down there minding her in the room. 🙄To have cuddles for the gram in the morning when Brian looks like death and hungover? And then off back out, embalmed and varnished for another pissup for the day. The poor child must be passed out from breathing in the fumes from him. Just because Arthur doesn’t drink doesn’t make it okay. Oh let’s show baby Blake Maria Rose DG off like a new designer handbag.
Give me strength! 😂😂
Embalmed 🤣🤣 dead!

Reactions: 1
Would they STOP BLINDING THE BABY WITH THE PHONE LIGHT PLEASE!!!!
How has someone close to them not told them not to do this??? Might as well sit her on a nightclub speaker while you’re at it lads.

The STATE of Brian this morning. .. that's a disgrace with a baby so young... how in gods name could you let yourself get into such a STATE.... and post it on Instagram.... he should be ashamed... I'm all for fun I have kids myself but let's face it none of us have slaves to mind the baby, scrub or house... if they were normal people TULSA would be alerted

Reactions: 13
The STATE of Brian this morning. .. that's a disgrace with a baby so young... how in gods name could you let yourself get into such a STATE.... and post it on Instagram.... he should be ashamed... I'm all for fun I have kids myself but let's face it none of us have slaves to mind the baby, scrub or house... if they were normal people TULSA would be alerted
At what point does he realise he likes a drink too much 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm just back from a funeral and the man in the caskets face moved more the BDGs. Absolutely destroyed himself.
I did have a think back to this thread though when I was in the funeral home. Its the 1st body I've seen after someone commented how he looks embalmed 🤭

• Haha
What a fool Aoife is being. She is a young woman who should be out having fun with friends on NYE and instead she’s playing nanny and mother in law sitter for these two. I wonder if the rest of the family are distancing themselves or don’t approve of the arrangement as we haven’t been seeing much of them.
Aoife please get some self respect and get on with your own life!

Reactions: 11
I wonder what Tati thinks of Brian's carry on and drinking. I'm sure she's not too impressed.
The Dowling's definitely seem to have taken a step back, they're not loving in each others ears like they were before Blake was born.
Blake is the most adorable baby I've seen since mine were babies 😂

Reactions: 7
As long as Orfur doesn't drink Brian doesn't have to give a shite about his drinking.
He is a real housewife of kildare just getting facials and nails and drinking and bitching with Pippa.
Would love a big scandal involving him Tipsy would drop him like a hot snot.

Reactions: 5
I’m almost certain they said it’s a sofa bed in Blake’s room so I’d say his Mam is in there.
She’s really going to miss little Blake when she goes back to France
Aoife is In The nursery on the sofa bed I presume and the grandmother is in the downstairs guest bedroom. It’s a three bedroom house and I saw the floor plan online! No family seen since Christmas Eve? I wonder why the sister (Leah’s mom) and her family didn’t go around for Christmas like it was originally said??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.