Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone actually see Aoife (I did see Tati) out of the room for the 3 days, I may have missed it. Would they not have been better off leaving the 3 of them at home where they would have been more comfortable and with more space to live.
Also isn’t it amazing how neither Brian/Arthur or Pips did any real showing off or tagging of the hotel rooms…easy knowing they had to pay for it themselves and they got nothing for free…delighted!
Good for the hotel for not giving them a free stay. One of the view hotels that you don’t really see doing it. Unlike their neighbours up the road in Spanish point that seem to have influencers staying every other week 🙄

Reactions: 5
But neither of them have to be fully responsible 100% of the time. They’ve not been on their own with the baby since she was born…maybe 2 nights but that’s about it. They have always had the ability to put her down and go and groom and preen themselves every day at their ease as they have other sets of eyes on Blake 24/7.
Arthur doesn’t drink which is great mainly because he’s the only one in the household that can drive them anywhere, so he’s lucky to never have a hangover, but the time he doesn’t spend drinking, he does spend recording absolutely everything and everyone and most importantly himself…choosing which 10 rings to put on his fingers and pulling at his clothes in the mirror for us all to salivate over (in his head).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tati is heading back this week so things will get real for them. Unless Aoife remains as nanny🙄

Brian on the drink again
I will be the first to put my hand up and say I love a few glasses of champagne and an more than happy to open a bottle if we have friends in or if we go out but I’m actually feeling sick and hungover just looking at the actual amount he drinks. Surely someone in his family must notice it also?

Reactions: 7
I will be the first to put my hand up and say I love a few glasses of champagne and an more than happy to open a bottle if we have friends in or if we go out but I’m actually feeling sick and hungover just looking at the actual amount he drinks. Surely someone in his family must notice it also?
I am sorry but the amount he drinks is unhealthy and his face looks pickled hence piling on the tan and make up then looking embalmed!

Reactions: 6
I am sorry but the amount he drinks is unhealthy and his face looks pickled hence piling on the tan and make up then looking embalmed!
He does look so unhealthy and almost jaundice and of course on the other side you have the puffed up bloated overstuffed Arthur

Agreed, while I had extra drinks over Christmas and enjoyed them but am now glad to be back to normal routine of healthier food and just a couple of drinks once a week, I felt very bloated and sluggish after all the Christmas treats

Reactions: 4
Agreed, while I had extra drinks over Christmas and enjoyed them but am now glad to be back to normal routine of healthier food and just a couple of drinks once a week, I felt very bloated and sluggish after all the Christmas treats
Yeah that's why I prefer to work

Reactions: 1
Is it possible for Orthur to go somewhere and Not actually film? Private family meal with private people and he has filmed them all tucking into their food. Just FO with the phone Orthur.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it possible for Orthur to go somewhere and Not actually film? Private family meal with private people and he has filmed them all tucking into their food. Just FO with the phone Orthur.
I'd love to know if anyone has ever confronted him about this. Like just made it clear in no uncertain terms that he is crossing a boundary. Remember when he went on holiday to Paris with some mysterious 'friend' from America....it was the only time he didn't post because his friend did not want to be filmed or shown on social media. I thought at the time the friend must have had to REALLY lay down the law because we all know what Orthur is like. I'd say something was said at the Brian's sister's wedding too. Remember the second day he filmed but didn't show any people. I'd say a lot of them were sick of it.
I would be so angry with his filming and posting carry on!
Edited to add info for clarity.

The STATE of Brian this morning. .. that's a disgrace with a baby so young... how in gods name could you let yourself get into such a STATE.... and post it on Instagram.... he should be ashamed... I'm all for fun I have kids myself but let's face it none of us have slaves to mind the baby, scrub or house... if they were normal people TULSA would be alerted
Alerted for what he was grossly hungover. He's a tit dont get me wrong but Arthur was there. And tusla dont get involved with hungover parents unless child is at risk

Reactions: 10
Whenever I see tusla involvement mentioned on tattle I often wonder do people realise how difficult it is to get a CS referral opened to SW. Often it doesnt meet their threshold which seems to get harder to meet each year. I have brought many families to the attention of SW in my line of work and often told it doesnt meet the threshold. Mostly submit anyway but never taken on by them. So a hungover Brian is not gona be a concern to Tusla.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.