Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Orfur whispers its like the creepiest thing ever. Its the voice of someone creeping up behind u in an alley. J'adore.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I skip through the facials, spas etc, just no interest to me at all. Actually not sure why I'm even bothering to view their stories, I'm not very interested in other people's babies either. Pure habit I need to break.

Reactions: 4
This "guest presenting" lark he goes on with makes me laugh. To me, a guest presenter is someone special, who is planned, celebrated and advertised enthusiastically.
Whereas, Brian is filling in for someone who is sick or on holidays!! And possibly isn't first choice either!!
Who'll be minding Blake when they're all at DWTS on Sunday?

I skip through the facials, spas etc, just no interest to me at all. Actually not sure why I'm even bothering to view their stories, I'm not very interested in other people's babies either. Pure habit I need to break.
I'm slowly drifting away from it. I'm no intellectual but it's utterly inane at this stage.

This "guest presenting" lark he goes on with makes me laugh. To me, a guest presenter is someone special, who is planned, celebrated and advertised enthusiastically.
Whereas, Brian is filling in for someone who is sick or on holidays!! And possibly isn't first choice either!!
'Guest presenter' in Brian speak means 'can't be arsed to work full-time'. Sounds better than 'filling in'.

Orfur is more successful than Brian it must kill him this show is starting Sunday and the Newbridge campaign ( Aldi Jack Sparrow)

Guest presenter as if he has flown in especially from LA. Preening and pouting and lavishing themselves down at the salon. And they actually look no different. I suppose Tati will be brought Sunday nite so Aoife will be left holding the baby she had for them, like she’s minding her today.
Although they may bring her along for the first one and Pipsy will babysit….oh hang on, that won’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say they'll bring her for insta content and make a hullabaloo about first time at work with papa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say little Blake has had absolutely NO privacy since the moment she was born. Like none!!!!
Every feed, every giggle, every outfit shown online.
Other influencers are slated for over exposing their children.
How old is she now, like afew months????
It's just too much, way too much.
I honestly think they should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 9
I know from friends who have gone to tv shows in rte that kids under a certain age aren’t allowed in to the studio and infants had to stay in a room used for pre shoe reception with a family member

Reactions: 2
Sure they had the camera on her the other day saying ‘are you going to do a poo.”. Poor child grunting and going purple. Why did they feel the need to post this ..followed by ‘Ok bye’. You’d get more privacy in the big brother house ffs

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'd say Aoife the babysitter is staying at home with her. tatia is going to the studio, he bought her a new dress for the occasion and she goes home soon.

Reactions: 2
Embalmed is the right description.
His nose it contoured beyond recognition.
Screenshot_20230106-102955_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tati still cooking away. Do either of them know where the oven is? At this stage his Mum will be going home for a break.

Arthur's mum and Aoife being taken advantage of at this stage. Brian in particular has time to do housekeeping and just doesn't bother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.