Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tati is back to France in a few days. Bet she can't wait
No sign of Aoife since the weekend. She must be on leave before she takes over from Tati, B&A seemed to be tag teaming looking after Blake the last couple of days

Reactions: 5
The comments on brian's photo on the Ireland AM facebook page are quite bad. I wonder if they'll be left up 🤔

Reactions: 2
I can see Blake gravitating more and more towards Aoife as she gets older and I wonder how their dynamic will work then. It’s okay now while they can pick Blake up but when she gets to a year + and can choose who she wants to sit with, who she wants to feed her or read her a story and if she’s choosing Aoife I can imagine this being a problem for the two posers and she’ll be hot footed out of the place. Blake isn’t going to just forget all of this caring and nurturing behaviour from Aoife. It will have an impact on her and she will want to be around her.

Reactions: 8
They really went for him this time and they can't all be tattlers. Wonder if he'll see it. Or if the producers of Ireland am will take any notice.

It’s a tricky one for him isn’t it. He won’t want to be drawing attention to the negativity by asking for the comments to be removed if he’s after a more permanent slot on the show. If they think the public dislike him too much they won’t want to keep him

Reactions: 4
Well Aoife is lying low these days. R they pretending they r doing it alone at th moment or has she finalised she is actually been taking advantage of. Hopefully life will kick in 4 them mow and th grow up abit

I'd say Brian's Ireland AM clothes are his own, he wouldn't be there long enough to have a wardrobe of his own.

Reactions: 4
I'd say Brian's Ireland AM clothes are his own, he wouldn't be there long enough to have a wardrobe of his own.
But why do Ireland am advertise them on their socials then, just wondering. The show is gone downhill big time, during the week too. Ridiculous interviews and guests, expensive fashion stating the obvious, you can wear this coat open or closed 🤷‍♀️

But why do Ireland am advertise them on their socials then, just wondering. The show is gone downhill big time, during the week too. Ridiculous interviews and guests, expensive fashion stating the obvious, you can wear this coat open or closed 🤷‍♀️
As far as I know any clothes featured on the show are thrown up on socials but they don't get to keep any. Anything shown in the fashion section is brought in by the person showing it as advertising and taken back to the shops. They probably let them keep a few bits of old stock to keep them sweet though. Tommy wears his own label most of the time and Muireann wears iclothing. Brian wears his own gear too. That show is cheap so I doubt they'd pay for the presenters wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.