Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They paid €425k for that house so moderate price for that area but it's small enough. Needs a lot of updating too. I've no idea how Arthur makes money, Newbridge and Dwts must pay well.
I'd say Arthur did well when he was choreographing on a couple of TV shows I'm the US and was probably a lot smarter with mo ey than Brian would be. I'd say things are definitely tight now though. Not much money in the oul socks I'd say 😅. They would literally do anything to avoid working.

Reactions: 4
What is the fascination with dressing Aoife in white? I know Brian said just now she looks like an angel in white but that's hardly where they going with it is it?

Reactions: 2
Poor Effidy. I’m almost half way through my pregnancy and I’m just so protective of myself & my little precious bump. I’m also tired 😂 I just couldn’t imagine all that fuss around me, cameras stuck in my face etc, every day of the week

Reactions: 5
It’s been said he’s property in UK
Just to clarify a lot expenses go with owning other property/properties. In Ireland and the UK including the tax element.
I think they need to rein it in, a new baby arriving with a lot of responsibility for his/her upbringing.

Reactions: 1
That last story Orthur has up where he is preening in front of the mirror ‘last look of the day’. My God he is in love with himself, the faces he makes, yuk, and he looks like he gives something a tug behind those hydrangeas 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeh this begging is so uncomfortable to watch, I cringe so much for them. Instead of being excited for this amazing opportunity ahead of them, it seems to be what can Freebies he can swing outta this?? I’m morto for him, it’s really sad
Alan Hughes is just as bad with the husband. Begging

Reactions: 3
That last story Orthur has up where he is preening in front of the mirror ‘last look of the day’. My God he is in love with himself, the faces he makes, yuk, and he looks like he gives something a tug behind those hydrangeas 🤢
He really does think he's god gift lately. Don't know if it's coz he was on DWTS or what it is but the pouting and preening out of him is just🤢

I think his head ballooned with he got DWTS, I enjoyed following him right up until then.
Yep definitely, he's actually just one step away from licking his thumb and then rubbing it down his torso at this point.
When this baby arrives he'll have no time for this carrryon hopefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was that all about today?
More primping and preening than usual and all the outfit changes, all freebies no doubt.

Don't know what to make of Aoife. She has a very droll sense of humour but maybe that's nerves in front of a camera too. I also wonder if maybe she'd actually like to move in full time and help raise the child. Not conventional but not the worst idea ever either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.