Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see a thread title suggestion so went for good old plain and simple

Reactions: 2
I was trying to think of a title but best I could come up with was

don’t you know we are having a baby and need all the freebies we can get as I still need to be able to afford my lotions and potions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you ever seen a more pampered or preened person than Brian, and pays for nothing.

Reactions: 7
Yeh this begging is so uncomfortable to watch, I cringe so much for them. Instead of being excited for this amazing opportunity ahead of them, it seems to be what can Freebies he can swing outta this?? I’m morto for him, it’s really sad

Reactions: 4
He hasn’t been in Ireland AM for a while, maybe the programme got sense
He said he was only temping for the summer and had to finish up to go on all the holidays he had booked before the baby comes. Never seen two men as work shy as this lot.

The holidays and champagne are not the usual way expectant couple are.

Their baby announcement really annoyed me. Going on about the challenges they faced. I mean it was hardly surprising 2 men couldn't have a baby naturally.

I'm sure the doc will be self riteous

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Things must be really desperate now. It's like a qvc channel trying 2 sell mattresses now. 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.