Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d hope the hospital would have some sense and not allow the tv crew in. Jesus why would she want to allow them film her at her most vulnerable

• Angry
Reactions: 9
You’d hope the hospital would have some sense and not allow the tv crew in. Jesus why would she want to allow them film her at her most vulnerable
She may not but the other pair seem to be hell bent on cashing in on the whole thing and turning this baby into a cash cow for them so god knows what will happen

Reactions: 7
More than likely it being her first she'll be in labour for up to 24hrs or more and after that literally anything can happen. I know they've no experience of it but I think they really expect it to be like they've seen on tv shows.

Reactions: 4
They said last week they are taking her to Cork to treat her before they settle in at home and wait for baby. Also re being off work, someone made the good point previously that she won't need a full mat leave after so could well be taking it beforehand?

Reactions: 1
They said last week they are taking her to Cork to treat her before they settle in at home and wait for baby. Also re being off work, someone made the good point previously that she won't need a full mat leave after so could well be taking it beforehand?
Good point about mat leave actually, I hadn't thought of that. Out of interest are are entitled to maternity pay in Ireland if you are acting as a surrogate? I hope she recovers well and can get back to living her own life but I also sincerely hope she isn't discarded by these two. She needs HUGE support.

Reactions: 2
I fully agree on the grief thing. I did enjoy BD podcasts but now every insta wannabe as mentioned above is jumping on it. For someone who's not a counsellor or anything to be charging 550 a pop for grief retreats is really taking advantage. Should not be allowed. Unfortunately everyone in life experiences loss and grief but it's not and should never be an opportunity to make a quick buck. If every tom,dick and fanny starts doing it then it takes from the whole thing really
Absolutely its something i take huge issue with. I have had a number of losses - not saying im unique as unfortunately everyone has. But these bottom of the barrel so called bloggers marketing grief and targeting the most vulnerable. Kathie Stritch is running these retreats yet has absolutely no background in counselling or psychotherapy. I know support groups are great but that takes the biscuit. Alot will greedily follow suit. Maeve from love cherish has started some form of podcast now as well. Leave bereavement support to the professionals and stop preying on people's fragility and vulnerability. Its disgusting

Reactions: 7
Treat her or grab another freebie?
They wouldn't know how to pay 4 anything. Making it sound like they t treating her but another freebie. It's over embarrassing now. No wonder Pippa is hiding her face I'm sure she does not want 2 b associated with anything these 2 do at th moment.🤣

Reactions: 3
Is TipsPips on her way? Brian says they’re waiting for her. If so, it’s basically just a piss up of a weekend for Brian and they’re trying to conceal it as a pamper weekend for Aoife. Bet they weren’t thinking of treating Aoife to a spa break until it was gifted to them. So sly. They need to state that its gifted, which they never do.
Honestly they are so obnoxious now, it’s really off putting.

Orthur saying the yellow sofa was his style and the interiors of the hotel were so him: if that’s the case why is the decor in their house so old fashioned. Why isn’t it done in their modern style. Oh. I know why. Cos it hasn’t been gifted.

Brian fawning over the chairs in the cocktail lounge. Low key letting any company out there know they’d like new furniture. They were gifted their dining table and chairs….the only new furniture in the house.
Sorry for the all over the place post…I’m rightly pissed off this evenin lol.

Reactions: 10
I don't blame you for being pissed off. Like the rest of you I am wrecked (but happy) from all the normal everyday work and family commitments we all have. We work hard. We have to!! And then these absolute scroungers swan around the place on gifted stays and spa weekends for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! It's infuriating. Grrrrrr!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Perhaps instead of making a mockumentary on their journey(because it is a circus) he’d be better off making a series on cutting back his drinking. You know when you have a new born and your down in the kitchen sitting in the dark feeding and winding only having the hum of the fridge for company, he’s going to really struggle.

Reactions: 11
The montenotte is flat out giving free stays to bloggers and not one tag it as gift. Ruth bergin last week these three now and they will prob land pippa too. I'm just sick of it.

Reactions: 10
Pippitti must be joining them
You know when you have a new born and your down in the kitchen sitting in the dark feeding and winding only having the hum of the fridge for company, he’s going to really struggle.
It'll probably be Arfur or the nanny doing it don't ya know

Reactions: 3
I don't blame you for being pissed off. Like the rest of you I am wrecked (but happy) from all the normal everyday work and family commitments we all have. We work hard. We have to!! And then these absolute scroungers swan around the place on gifted stays and spa weekends for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! It's infuriating. Grrrrrr!!
And then they say the are wrecked lol always yapping about how hard they have it

Omg he's actually so f*cking insufferable. "Unreal" BBC podcast he's on it, self proclaimed first gay man to win big brother and first gay man to win ultimate big brother, first gay man to present a kids tv show(no idea what one he's talking about) After baby, is he now going to say he is first Irish gay man to have a surrogate with his sister!!!
And what does his sexuality have to do with any of that? Sick of it. Get over being gay and stop making it a 'thing'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.