Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was private on my kids and from about 30 weeks you get scans fortnightly and then weekly nearer due date. If I remember correctly.
Brian is soooo proud of how the baby is (according to the consultant) always looking at the camera and pouting (give me strength). Is this really what he wants for the child? That poor little one is having zero choice in the matter anyway. 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's all so tacky. I just hope Aoife gets rhe support she needs once the baby comes.
Two things -
1 surprised no sign of Pippa???
2 it's uncomfortable the way Brian and some individuals are marketing grief. I am all for support networks that support people who are bereaved but some if these are trying to make money off it. That Kathie stritch was unknown then got a lucky connection to sile seoige and set up that grief ireland page and is running retreats at €550 a pop. She fawns over brian and arthur its cringe. And she constantly references her own nephews as orphans which.
Its all bizarre with these bloggers
I fully agree on the grief thing. I did enjoy BD podcasts but now every insta wannabe as mentioned above is jumping on it. For someone who's not a counsellor or anything to be charging 550 a pop for grief retreats is really taking advantage. Should not be allowed. Unfortunately everyone in life experiences loss and grief but it's not and should never be an opportunity to make a quick buck. If every tom,dick and fanny starts doing it then it takes from the whole thing really

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m struggling to see what this documentary will reveal when the two of them are constantly videoing EVERY minute of the day of this “journey”??!! Like it’s all there to watch on Instagram,?!

I’m struggling to see what this documentary will reveal when the two of them are constantly videoing EVERY minute of the day of this “journey”??!! Like it’s all there to watch on Instagram,?!
Totally!!
And they claim that it's all being done PURELY to help others!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg he's actually so f*cking insufferable. "Unreal" BBC podcast he's on it, self proclaimed first gay man to win big brother and first gay man to win ultimate big brother, first gay man to present a kids tv show(no idea what one he's talking about) After baby, is he now going to say he is first Irish gay man to have a surrogate with his sister!!!

Reactions: 2
Omg he's actually so f*cking insufferable. "Unreal" BBC podcast he's on it, self proclaimed first gay man to win big brother and first gay man to win ultimate big brother, first gay man to present a kids tv show(no idea what one he's talking about) After baby, is he now going to say he is first Irish gay man to have a surrogate with his sister!!!
Think he did smtv live with Tess Daly after Ant and Dec if I remember right

Brian thinks he's hilarious too but really just comes across as a spoilt snobby witch. Arthur does have a kind soul whatever about the vanity.

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m a new one here,
1) did the pay his sis to be surrogate or is she actually biological mammy?
2? Where was pippa 👀 for shower

Reactions: 1
Ok so I’m a new one here,
1) did the pay his sis to be surrogate or is she actually biological mammy?
2? Where was pippa 👀 for shower
Don’t think it’s legal to pay the surrogate in Ireland but who knows what agreement they have with her. She is not the biological mother.

Tipsy Pipsy was at the baby shower, just avoided most cameras.

Reactions: 4
Given that everything is initialed BDG I am assuming whatever sex the baby is the first name will begin with B!

Why is the sister going off to Cork with them for the weekend.....can thry not separate at all? Has she anything going on in her own life..friends to catch up with etc. It looks like she didn't really work at all from when she was 4 or 5mths pregnant, how is she earning a living, the whole thing is a bit bizarre in that she is literally with them 24.7. Wouldn't be surprised if they were in the one bed at this rate. Brian could at least let her have the front seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More spa treatments incoming, honest to god I’d be bored off my tits with all the pampering, do they ever do anything interesting?

What secret things are happening in Cork then?

Are Brian and Arthur going to be in the delivery room by the way. Surely she's not going to let her brother in?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Didn't they mention the other day they were going to that boutique in Cork today that supplied the white dress Aoife was wearing for filming? Must be collecting more freebies.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Sweetnessandlight, post:

Are Brian and Arthur going to be in the delivery room by the way. Surely she's not going to let her brother in?
[/QUOTE]

I heard Orthur on the Sean Montcrieff show and he said they'd both be in the delivery room with Aoife and that Orthur would be filming it all🤢. He was asked if the film crew would be in there and he said no decision was made yet but maybe. 🙈😳🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
[QUOTE="Sweetnessandlight, post:

I heard Orthur on the Sean Montcrieff show and he said they'd both be in the delivery room with Aoife and that Orthur would be filming it all🤢. He was asked if the film crew would be in there and he said no decision was made yet but maybe. 🙈😳🤢
[/QUOTE]
A circus wouldn’t be as bad!

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.