Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he doing strictly again this year? It’ll mean Brian will have to mind the baby!

Reactions: 1
Aoife will be more involved in that baby’s life than either of them are willing to admit. They depend on her for so much, there’s not a hope she won’t be over helping out in the first few months. I actually dread to think the carry on of the two of them left in charge of a new baby. Like I’m almost worried for the poor thing. They haven’t a clue

Reactions: 12
Aoife will be more involved in that baby’s life than either of them are willing to admit. They depend on her for so much, there’s not a hope she won’t be over helping out in the first few months. I actually dread to think the carry on of the two of them left in charge of a new baby. Like I’m almost worried for the poor thing. They haven’t a clue
You are so so right, i feel exactly the same for the poor baby. Its just not sitting right at all with me. Can you actually imagine either of them creating baby bowls, purée- ing fruit or veg and all that kinda stuff CONTINOUSLY for the first year. Arthur couldnt even cook a dinner yesterday when aoife asked for help and she being the pregnant one. Alot is going to fall on her and the problem is that guilt she will feel NOT to help out when things go pear shaped because she carried the child she will always feel responsible. She will never have a break from the three of them mental or physically again. I hope she knows that. She is a great person.

Reactions: 8
You are so so right, i feel exactly the same for the poor baby. Its just not sitting right at all with me. Can you actually imagine either of them creating baby bowls, purée- ing fruit or veg and all that kinda stuff CONTINOUSLY for the first year. Arthur couldnt even cook a dinner yesterday when aoife asked for help and she being the pregnant one. Alot is going to fall on her and the problem is that guilt she will feel NOT to help out when things go pear shaped because she carried the child she will always feel responsible. She will never have a break from the three of them mental or physically again. I hope she knows that. She is a great person.
Totally agree. Neither of them seem at all domesticated and don’t seem particularly eager to learn. They seem more obsessed with creating an aesthetic nursery and sponging gifts but hello.. can either of ye even boil a carrot? Jesus wept. Like ya it was a shock for all of us first time around and a learning process, but you have to want to learn. They don’t seem to be interested in that aspect of things at all? Like do a cooking class, first aid class.. are they even doing ante natal?I don’t think so? I just honestly have the fear for when they are left to their own devices. They don’t have a clue what’s ahead

Reactions: 4
Im calling it now..they are having a girl. I seen a little pink babygro in the stories one of them shared of the presents they got

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Im calling it now..they are having a girl. I seen a little pink babygro in the stories one of them shared of the presents they got
And Brian said “It‘s great that it’s out and we can talk about it. I don’t have to go into shops looking like a weirdo looking at bows. We have bows for 6-9 and 9-12 months“ on Amy Huberman’s podcast

• Sad
Ya it’s def a girl. Brian said himself on one of the podcasts that he was nearly hyperventilating when he found out the sex, and was like “are you sure??” I think they’d be more prepared with a boy due to Harvey, Billy, Louis and to a certain degree Ollie

Jesus Arthur are you not used to anything? Obsessed with any kind of food content, and the more calorific the better. 🫢Jesus he nearly gets the horn at the crappy looking lasagne. Calm down love! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much does BDG get to present 6 O'clock show?
Their house is awfully dated and it looks like all the couches are sagging and in dire need of replacement. They could easily have paid for a downstairs renovation and done something with the garden which is a fabulous size but doesn't even have a patio or decking for the outdoor seating if they weren't so vain.

How much does BDG get to present 6 O'clock show?
Their house is awfully dated and it looks like all the couches are sagging and in dire need of replacement. They could easily have paid for a downstairs renovation and done something with the garden which is a fabulous size but doesn't even have a patio or decking for the outdoor seating if they weren't so vain.
Do they own the house or are they renting?

They own it but it looks like they bought the furniture from the previous owner. It's very dated for a 'supposedly' fashion obsessed couple.

Sure why would they need to spend money on the garden/patio, they have access to Tipsey’s down the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tipsys hahaaahaha love it
They must of had a big wad of cash to buy the house cause they wouldn't get much of a mortgage be very tough or maybe friends helped them out people in business need to constantly move money around god only knows.
In the beginning they'll want baby to themselves buy when the novelty wears they'll be glad of any help I'm sure

The Dubl!n L comments are actually awful, unfiltered, fake, unmoderated and homophobic bs. As much as I don't agree with a baby 'shower' turning into a massive piss up, they don't deserve the horrible comments that are being posted there at all 😭😡

Reactions: 5
They paid €425k for that house so moderate price for that area but it's small enough. Needs a lot of updating too. I've no idea how Arthur makes money, Newbridge and Dwts must pay well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.