Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm astounded at their confidence and hoe much they consider themselves celebs. Like neither of them have any talent.
I get Orthur used to be a back up dancer years ago back when throwing afew shapes could get ya a gig with bands that couldn't sing but nowadays Orthurs move just wouldn't cut the mustard when you see Justin Bieber dancers or Beyonce's. He does seem like a good person and I genuinely think he will make a great Dad, the other lad I don't know he seems so invested in his appearance and really doesn't seem to do anything. He really landed on his feet with Orthur because he seems to indulge his divaness, buys him all the designer gear and finds him hilarious when others would find him to be an ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Niall Quinn lives in Stroooffan too.
What is the story with the camera crew?
I don't know but I think what started out as a sister doing something selfless for her brother and his husband has turned into abit of a freak show.
I find it all weird now!!
If VIP is doing a shoot for the baby shower you can bet they have an exclusive for when the baby is born.
Beginning to think Brian and Orthur would sell their souls for afew quid and some exposure.
He wants to be Andy Cohen end of story! Unfortunately he doesn’t have his funds or Net Worth! The dream for them both would to be to get their own reality tv program. If so I will throw my tv out the window!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think there is a shortage of money otherwise they would have gone to the US. So they'll be looking for every freebie going

Reactions: 1
Shiteing on about letting Aoife wear the Tom Ford sunglasses for the day, awful good of them 🙄. I really dont understand why she moved in with them while pregnant. Brian thinks he's James Cordon lol. He's filling in for a few days while Martin King is away in Lanzarote for a bit of sun, it's hardly the Oscars. Guest hosting my hole......he's damn lucky to be getting any few TV crumbs thrown his way.
I actually couldn’t believe that 🤣🤣 “so we let her wear the sunglasses”.. SHE’S CARRYING YOUR CHILD!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The side profile Orthur never lets us see 🤣
He fairly scarpered out of shot when he saw the camera on him. No ring light, no pic, that’s the rule.
However at least he is doing some work finally folding the clothes, while Brian looks on and doesn’t lift a finger.
That’s Orthur’s future right there, two babies to look after.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Michelle Tighe & her mother are gone very very clingy with them & the Ormonds… every cat fight and they are at it! Not so long ago Michelle was hanging around with Tiggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have no class. Wouldn't c anyone else showing off gifts they got off friends 4 th baby shower. Party 4 free would of been proper 2 ask people 2 donate 2 a childs charity instead of th charity of Brian & Orthur.
Arthur is sooo cringe 🙈 I’m sure I’ll be jumped on for this but he’s so 1st gen immigrant who is OTT with everything inc their ‘fashion’ sense their hair style and the fact he’s addicted to his phone and his lez sdo diis 🙈🙄🙄🙄 and the poses! duck off would you. I’m surprised Brian’s family mainly being quite low key and Irish that they haven’t said something to him about it. He’s a king size tool. And state of Brian with the lips and teeth! And the stupid 80s model smile he does to the cameras 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way they carry on you would think they were the first Gay couple in Ireland to have a baby by surrogacy. Has he heard of Mark Feelihy from Westlife? We heard nothing of "his journey" no podcasts, no nothing! Just went, did it & got on with it & at majority of time respects his child's privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The post on Dublin Live Facebook page is getting very tense. They are getting a roasting in comments

Reactions: 3
The way they carry on you would think they were the first Gay couple in Ireland to have a baby by surrogacy. Has he heard of Mark Feelihy from Westlife? We heard nothing of "his journey" no podcasts, no nothing! Just went, did it & got on with it & at majority of time respects his child's privacy!
I know someone that has dealt with Mark, his husband and baby numerous times in a professional capacity and said they are an absolute pleasure to deal with and come across wonderfully whenever he has met them.

Reactions: 12
Michelle Tighe & her mother are gone very very clingy with them & the Ormonds… every cat fight and they are at it! Not so long ago Michelle was hanging around with Tiggy!
Glorified babysitters for pippas kids and mark my words they are being lines up to do the same with this baby, all living beside each other. The Tighes seem to have no purpose other than following this lot around. Michelle seems very wrapped in cotton wool or something.

Reactions: 5
Glorified babysitters for pippas kids and mark my words they are being lines up to do the same with this baby, all living beside each other. The Tighes seem to have no purpose other than following this lot around. Michelle seems very wrapped in cotton wool or something.
You absolutely hit the nail on the head there “glorified babysitters” asked the mother to be godmother so they would have babysitters for life. Making them feel special when all they are doing is using them. Pippa and Brian have absolutely no family babysitters. These two fit that criteria.
Does Brian have any contact at all with his parents? Its so so weird that they are never home for periods of time to spend with him and family.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.