Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus this bloody better be the baby shower - imagine getting an events company, catering, hair and make up to sit in the back garden in the rain????????

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I swear to God if he says the carrots and chips are a pregnancy craving I’ll reach into my phone and punch him 😂😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The thoughts of moving into an unfurnished house with a toddler and a baby due soon fills me with anxiety !

Socialb

Aoife is fame hungry. Only thing th poor girl has only 4 her is her womb with these 2. Last time they over exposed her amd it didn't work so tis time they r going quite. Poor girl needs 2 get a life of her own and not b sucked in my these 2 idiots.

Longtimebrowser

Having their 8 month pregnant sister in law make a roast dinner for them, have they no shame!!!!

I find the amount of tv Blake watches shocking. I have a child born on the same day and he wouldn’t watch tv for more than the intro to Bluey for me. All my kids/ nephews/ nieces didn’t have interest until they were at least 2. They must be showing it to her since the day she was born.

focusdochas

VIP Member
As a gay woman I say sexuality isn’t an excuse for being a twat so people should be able to call people out on shit behaviour.

Skinner

VIP Member
That poor little girl is scratching her sun burnt legs,how can they be so stupid. She is burnt. Be normal and put a proper sun suit on her for goodness sake. She's not even 2 she's not a fashion accessory.
Or apply some if the Boots free sunscreen he brought to so an ad. Reading here too, re the hat on the child.

irishjen

VIP Member
While I appreciate babies know their mothers voice sounds etc before coming from the womb, babies adapt very quickly.

My friend died in childbirth & her husband had to grieve her & raise their daughter alone. Of course friend & siblings rallied around before funeral/early days while he was finding his feet, but it was him & her from day 1 and he had the same sleepless nights we all were having, went through the same unsettled days during teething & illness etc (mammy was in our pre birth mammy group & had heart trouble, massive cardio event after delivery & died, it was & still is 9years later very, very sad).

There are thousands of women the world over that carry other people's babies for lots of reasons, some financially, some out of the goodness of their hearts (Tommy Tiernan had 2 friends on, can't recall why, but one carried a baby for the other) and they really do manage to put aside their feelings, I don't understand why that is so hard to comprehend. As for telling her own family later in life, why will she have to, she has no biological connection to either child, she's simply facilitating the growing & delivery of a baby.

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Brian you are not pregnant nor have pregnancy hormones 🤬
Your Dad guilt should be because you rarely spends time with Buhlake
Wild child means spoilt - nobody says No to Buhlake Orthur just laughs and records her
They are in for some shock with No 2

I’d say the wholesome day at the park was to show tattlers and anyone else who is commenting on FB etc…look we are with our daughter all day, we don’t have Aoife minding her.
Wonder did they tell Aoife to sit this trip out.

Of course she slept on the plane Orthur…that not because she’s the best child in the world, it’s because you woke her from her deep slumber at 2am to catch the cheapest flight which was the earliest flight.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I am sorry he had a rough time however surely that would mean he would be protecting his children rather than exposing them to strangers. Money must be more important.