Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @User141 on the winning thread suggestion🥳🥳🥳 A J'Adore top and a roll of black bags is winging its way to you 😀

Quick recap of last thread
New Baby
Aoife , Brian and Arthur's surrogate and also Brian's sister , is pregnant and the new baby is due in next few weeks. No big fanfare this time around from Brian and Arthur. No documentaries or articles with Aoife. Not too many stories or pictures of Aoife. The pregnancy was announced in a short video with BMR wearing a big sister jumper. Even though Brian is not pregnant it hasn't stopped him claiming he's due a baby and his hormones are all over the place.

House move
The house move happened quickly and out of the blue. There was no mention and then all of a sudden Arthur said it had been sold and they were looking for a rental. When they moved to the house in Straffan they led everyone to believe they had actually bought it. Turns out it was a rental. Not that anyone cares but why lie🤷‍♀️ Thanks to the tattle detectives , who the CIA don't have a patch on , the new rental property was found. Can check it out on last few pages of last thread if anyone wants a nosy👃. Arthur did most of the packing up with little or no help from BDG.Shoved it all into black bags and LV bags like ya do. Transported it to new house and is currently unpacking.

Brian still being his annoying self on 98fm and Six as he calls it. Likes his nights out and hotel stays. Believes in getting plenty of facials, tans, manicures and pedicures. Still denies he has any work done on his face and it's all natural🦆🦆
Arthur is finished on DWTS. So he spends his time attending meetings (eating) , running errands (eating) , arm dancing to build up the muscles for eating and laughing at nothing.

It was noticed in last thread BDGs family haven't been around as much as they used to be. Tattlers wondered was it because Aoife is pregnant again. Right on cue we got the grid post and pictures all about family.

They havent posted too many freebies or ads lately. Any ads , hotel stays , trips etc that are not marked properly can be reported below👇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yay another thread title under my belt🥳🥳

But seriously does Arthur think people are actually relying on him to tell them what day it is🙄🙄 delusional

Reactions: 9
I am howling at the recap, a j’adore top and a roll of black bin bags, I nearly spat out my latte, brilliant.
Great thread title too. And well done to the tattlers who guessed the house correctly…I wonder did they have to be vetted before getting into that ‘gated’ community 🤣. Orthur probably did a private dance for the other residents.
Their free table and chairs won’t go with that blue kitchen, I bet Orthur is on the email back to the company asking them if they’ll reupholster the chairs for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he said what's the plaster on his nose about? Is he hoping for a free nose job ?

Reactions: 3
He has posted a photo from the kitchen . So it looks like the house that was posted
Yep, though the same when I saw it. You really can't get anything by tatters. Arthur will be in his element near Rathmines with all he coffee shops and food places.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4750€ per month Jesus Christ it’s not even that nice !! I am shocked they alluded to buying that house beside Pipsy ! The fanfare at the time 🙄 Kudos to the tattlers doing the lords work on daft recently 🥷

Reactions: 13
@bisdscavan Thanks for the best laugh ever with the recap. A J'adore jumper and a roll of black bin bags🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Honestly the humour on tattle keeps me going.
On another note how pathetic to use income on a rental like that??? Be more in their line to buy a 3 bed semi D somewhere but that wouldn't be flash enough. It'll all come crumbling down yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brian on the radio tonight doing the mix at 6? Is it recorded is he on telly as well?! Must need the overtime

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brian on the radio tonight doing the mix at 6? Is it recorded is he on telly as well?! Must need the overtime
He gotsta put food in Orthur’s belly (now that he’s mere steps away from delis and cafes it’s gonna be costly and Orthur cannot resist) and he gotsta keep up with the rent to keep up the notions that he still lives ‘behind the gates’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they cracked shelling out 5k a month for that place. It's old fashioned and bland. Like it's pure madness. Wonder when will queen Pip visit. She's definitely distanced herself.

Reactions: 10
I think they must have loads of money, he has two jobs one on a main tv channel at a prime time slot and Arthur was on Dancing with the Stars, RTE pay is amazing. I’d say they are laughing all the way to the bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Arfur must have had to slum it today - by his standards

he had a subway, I am a big fan of subway 😂
Speaking of slumming it, I'm guessing they are sleeping on BMR sofa bed or on mattresses on the floor. Surely they have given their one bed to Aoife. Or maybe Aoife isn't staying there yet. They'll have had to buy beds or are waiting for freebies, which could take a while to materialise. I think we'd have seen more of the house by now if they had it decked out with fancy furnishings etc.....
It's a big house and it's probably a shell because they have nothing to make a house a home!!! I wonder if Arthur has managed to wrangle any freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not meaning to sound like a judgemental cow…. But how could you pay that rent when you have a toddler, a baby on the way and a surrogate to mind? Would you not have your own gaff sorted before you decided to start a family. I know this isn’t the case for everyone and the housing crises should not stop people from becoming parents. But most people I know who rent are trying to save for a gaff (and are totally transparent about renting too). They are old enough too to know better.

Even if he has properties in London, it’s totally stupid financially to pay 5k a month to a landlord. Imagine being so caught up in how others view you that you will pay 5k a month for a rental. Especially when have children and a surrogate

I cannot believe they are sleeping on a different floor as the babies and leaving Aoife to care for the children during the night. If they bought a gaff before all this, they could’ve built Aoife a little log cabin or something in their garden or a granny flat so she could have her own space. Their priorities are all over the place. I could not sleep on a different floor than my babies.

It’s a bizzare situation to be honest and I do feel really sorry for Blake and the baby. They need stability and privacy but unfortunately they won’t have either.

• Heart
Reactions: 19