Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
My two cents on this.
I do agree that their should be some sort of legal certificate saying who her parents are and I do hope that this is passed. For all parents who have used surrogacy.

But I don't agree that he should be on her birth certificate. A birth certificate is a legal document. It legally states who is the child's biological father and mother.
You can't mess with that because it suits you.
Yes, they do need to maybe bring in a new legal guardian certificate to protect families in this situation. But he needs to get over the fact that he isn't on the birth cert.
There's thousands and thousands of mothers and fathers all over the country raising children that aren't biologically theirs. They just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
He's paying for a room and paying 5k rent just down the road. Such notions but he'd die on a stake to impress Pipsy.
He’s no more paying for a room in the Intercontinental tonight than I am!
Also…I will never not think it is utterly ridiculous for a man with a beard to have a bloody glam squad to put a tiny bit of makeup on his cheeks and forehead. These people are idiots.

Reactions: 30
Baby's protection 😂😂 All the while the other child never off Instagram and their entire lives there to see, down to where their bedroom is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Sorry now. A COMPLETE STRANGER gives you his sweet to give to your daughter. Asks you how your move went. Asks you how you’re finding the new commute and getting to spend more time with your daughter…

If there was ever a sign to get OFF social media….that is it.

• Wow
Now are they actually taking the piss with this?
All of the GAA players up and down the country playing for clubs and counties and they pay Orthur to be the ambassador?

And what the hell is he on about…diverse and inclusive? Sure anyone that pays the fee can go to the camp.

I think I have to go lie down, this world is gone mad.

• Heart
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jesus Christ he’s sat filming her while she bashes the sisters tiles with a shovel. Those freeloaders have no respect for anyone or anything

Reactions: 28

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
My two cents on this.
I do agree that their should be some sort of legal certificate saying who her parents are and I do hope that this is passed. For all parents who have used surrogacy.

But I don't agree that he should be on her birth certificate. A birth certificate is a legal document. It legally states who is the child's biological father and mother.
You can't mess with that because it suits you.
Yes, they do need to maybe bring in a new legal guardian certificate to protect families in this situation. But he needs to get over the fact that he isn't on the birth cert.
There's thousands and thousands of mothers and fathers all over the country raising children that aren't biologically theirs. They just get on with it.

Isn’t a new birth cert issued after adoption. As it stands the birth certificate is wrong because Aoife isn’t the biological mother
Yes it is. Why can Brian not adopt her and get parental rights that way ? Is adoption legal for same sex couples here?

And I 100% agree with the above. Blake's birth cert belongs to Blake. It is the record of the circumstances of her birth.

It is NOT Brian's property and it is NOT intended to sooth his feelings. I don't doubt he wishes desperately he were her biological father but the plain facts are he isn't and hence he doesn't get recorded on her birth cert.

• Heart
That old chestnut again.
Is he organising a rally or a march on Leinster House or some high profile campaign to change the law seeing as they are both so well known and could front such a campaign, or is he going on political shows to voice his frustration for the current laws and lobby for change?
Or is he just heading for a facial and a spray tan.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
A bartender from 37 Dawson st 😂😂😂😂

This is fuckin deranged behaviour!!!! You have 8 people in your back garden pour them a feckin drink yourselves you lazy animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This baffles me. Why do they have to keep factoring it into their lives when all he has to do is book some bloody lessons and get on with it.
My son is 21. He's a great kid but my god he is the laziest soul on the planet. Bed to college, to bed to work back to bed. If lying down was a paid position he would be a millionaire.
He has managed, in 18 months, to do his theory, do his lessons, buy a car and pass his test. If he can do it, anyone can. It's just sheer laziness and to be honest disrespectful to his husband to leave all the driving responsibility to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
I came here to say the same, the absolute notions will all the hair and make up people in the room , and then Brian saying making a pregnant woman work in this heat to pippa about the make up artist , yeah Brian Where's your 8 month pregnant hand maid ? At home minding your toddler not resting either!

Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think ye are all being too kind tbh. He is just lazy and entitled and has a “why bother when someone else will do it” attitude. As far as I’m aware he hasn’t tried for the theory again since failing it

Reactions: 24

Mammy2021

VIP Member
FFS take your little child in a swimsuit DOWN off your public social media! There are grown men who want to rape and abuse children getting off and screenshotting your child!!!
Fucking stupid idiot. Zooming in and out on her little bottom front and back - such a serious breach of the child’s privacy and her right to be a child without being put out half naked in the most traveller esque God awful swimsuit.
Bloody clown 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m so angry at this.

MuffinTop411

Brian looks like he could do with a good wash all the time lately.
My doughter with a boll in the pork. He’s like a parody

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Arthur says im the article why can't we raise our kids in peace , Jesus Arthur look at your insta every pic is blake you are not raising her in peace she is been exploited by you and Brian she has been used to advertise pampers nappies aptamil milk and also Bella baby for every piece of equipment you needed from the day she was born so if you don't want to be critiqued for exploiting your child keep her off social media ,and then call us trolls just because you are called out jn the truth.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Blake bashing the tiles with a shovel, tell her NO, get up and stop her first time she does it not record her and then get up.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Jeepers take the fcuking shovel off her. If it was my house, I'd take that shovel away very fast.

It's no fun for anyone dealing with a child who can do as they please. And it's no fun for the child either when they are in situations where they can't do as they please. It comes as quite a shock to them, I have witnessed it with a family member, and it made their child's life so much harder than it needed to be, in the long run.

Reactions: 23

khaigs

VIP Member
Brian. A few questions. Apart from Minnie Mouse, who’s her favourite character? What’s her shoe size ? What size nappy does she wear? What’s her daytime nap schedule? What clothes size does she wear ? What’s her favourite lunchtime snack ? What’s her favourite bedtime story?
bet he can’t answer a single one

• Heart
Reactions: 23