Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Jesus can he not put the child in a onesie swimsuit to keep the sun off her little shoulders and legs? She’s scorched looking and he should have a Sunhat too. Arthur her scalp looks burned - buy a fucking hat for her. Thanks Arthur! 😂😂👋👋👋👋

Reactions: 14

Skinner

VIP Member
Jez i could've done without seeing a half makes Arthur this morning. Baby mist be due tomorrow as he's off sugar until baby is born, he won't last more that 24 hours.
---
Jez i could've done without seeing a half makes Arthur this morning. Baby mist be due tomorrow as he's off sugar until baby is born, he won't last more that 24 hours.
*half naked
Why oh why won't he cut his hair. Its a mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
No matter how they spin it every mother in the country will say how tough it is with a toddler and pregnant. The pregnancy itself may be low risk but it’s obvious she looks after Blake a lot.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Imagine Matt Damon lived here for months shopping locally etc a few years ago and not a single article yet these two turn their heads too quickly and there’s multiple articles written about it.

Shanto

I see they're looking at houses to buy in Dublin now.
Yep, and there's more chance of Baldy McDonagh becoming Taoiseach than that ever happening. It's purely a show to make people assume they can afford it. If they could afford it they'd have been on the trail earlier instead of paying 5000 a month fir a rental with no sofa.

Libra123

A new swimsuit every day for a nearly two year old is shamefully wasteful. Agree with above poster, my hat went off to Arthur, he appeared to be a doting father but the zooming in on her little body is disgusting. I don't even do that on my SM and I've a pitiful amount of people following me 😆 I would usually cringe when people bring up reporting others on SM (have they nothing else to be doing etc) but this is the first time I've said to myself can I do something do stop this?!!

Ellegee

VIP Member
A housewarming including a hired barman & catering for a rental that barely has any furniture is grim. I wonder what possessed them to do it. Like there isn’t even anything worth showing off. Really odd one for sure.
I’m actually howling at Brian getting the makeup artist just to sit in his back garden 😂

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
See how they said the other sister is minding Blake today while the work 🙄 probably cause everyone saying they are using Aoife

• Sad
  • Wow

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Yeah but how long will they keep her around till they have no more use for her and boot her out again and before she knows it her whole life has gone by and she's done nothing and has no one, I just feel for her in the long run but as you say she's obviously happy with this arrangement 🤷🏼‍♀️
See, I think she'll always have a role. Free childcare and further down the cleaning, cooking etc. Have you ever seen those two oafs cook a proper meal?

• Sad

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Newstalk and 96fm both had bits about tattle today. Should be shut down etc. One politician saying tattlers putting up pics of people's children and slating them. Eh hello it's the influencers themselves putting up pics of their children on their main page. He was also talking about some midlands boutique owner who complained she's getting an awful slating. Who is that?
Might be Lisa McGowan, not a boutique owner but currently has a pop up shop of overpriced tat from China.

Churns out the 'troll' story at every possible opportunity. Cute enough not to mention Tattle though unlike Pippa O'Connor who probably drove a lot of traffic here when she named it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13

focusdochas

VIP Member
my friends who are dads are more hands on than this pair, the bar is already very low for dads anyway

Reactions: 13