Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
---

Yes. Definitely!!
---

But there has to be an element of fear for some reason. I mean why put himself through the inconvenience of not driving if he could help it. Also the fact that he does nothing in the house etc. I just feel there’s some learning difficulty there. And I work in this area. So I just feel there is.
---

---

---

If he can’t pass the theory test then you have your diagnosis. 🤷‍♀️
---

Yes but he also has not learned to operate the controls on his radio show. !!
Well I *am* both dyslexic and dyspraxic and while I struggled with both tests, it’s a case of perseverance and the automatic doing more of the legwork and giving me time to concentrate.

Honestly think Dowling believes he’s some kind of celeb who should be chauffeured everywhere so wouldn’t lower himself to do it himself. Same with this ‘gated community’ bollox.

Reactions: 15

Mullou3001

My thing is that they look to be in a holiday resort where there are other families/people, now if I was on holiday and saw a parent filming their child constantly I’d think there was something wrong…I have never witnessed any parent film their child incessantly like that…in swimwear…and especially when the child clearly is in no mood
He must look like a right fuckin eejit poncing around calling the child’s name with a camera in her face!

Jennymac

VIP Member
Brian is only back since yesterday hasn't seen blake in a week and is gone again he might appear on Sunday evening for an hour hungover to bits. Poor aoife looks exhausted and she has probably been left to babysit tonight and tomorrow. Also why does Arthur never get to go to the scans always brian they could at least taken them in turns.

• Sad

Marza

I very much doubt he has UK properties. If he did we'd have heard all about iddddd. Just a blower full of hot air. It's a sad state of affairs that these two get so much air time.

mdwd1169

My two cents on this.
I do agree that their should be some sort of legal certificate saying who her parents are and I do hope that this is passed. For all parents who have used surrogacy.

But I don't agree that he should be on her birth certificate. A birth certificate is a legal document. It legally states who is the child's biological father and mother.
You can't mess with that because it suits you.
Yes, they do need to maybe bring in a new legal guardian certificate to protect families in this situation. But he needs to get over the fact that he isn't on the birth cert.
There's thousands and thousands of mothers and fathers all over the country raising children that aren't biologically theirs. They just get on with it.
Yes and it really doesn’t make them any less parent just because their name isn’t down. Really anyone can parent a child and a lot of people are doing so in all kinds of complex situations.
---
He’s like a keyboard warrior. Phone interviews & social media is as good as it gets with him. Let someone else do the fighting for his gain. How present is he in Blake’s life, work aside, he’s rarely alone with her & doesnt even join them for holidays. I’m guessing this time it’s because he’s saving his leave for when the baby arrives but he barely spent time with them when they flew to France last year. He spent the time he was there drinking & then flew home alone all dramatic about missing his baby while Arthur stayed on for over a week. Days off are spent getting tan, nails & facials.
He’s not invested in her really. She’s Arthur’s child. Brian is not equipped to be a parent. Biological or not. He’s just not cut out for it. I know someone in my own family that’s like that. Some people just can’t deal with kids. They are too narcissistic.

Last edited:

Marza

Wonder how long more Dowling and Arthor will get gigs....I can't see much longer for them. They're too much and are over exposed with zero talent. Arthor blowing sultry kisses to the camera makes my stomach churn.

Jennymac

VIP Member
I don't think people would have a problem with the surrogate part it was that she then stayed living with them and looks after blake 50 percent of the time with Arthur doing the other 50, no surrogate ever lived the parents and then stuck around to rear the child and then proceed to have another baby aswell. Also the part in the boom about Arthur inserting the medication into aoife was just weird plain and simple, it's like they are jn a throuple so weird

Libra123

Is there anything more insufferable than a parent who thinks their child is the funniest in the world 🙄 My little one has me in knots most of the time but I don't think everyone else would feel the same if I constantly put up videos of her!!

Ellegee

VIP Member
I don't think people would have a problem with the surrogate part it was that she then stayed living with them and looks after blake 50 percent of the time with Arthur doing the other 50, no surrogate ever lived the parents and then stuck around to rear the child and then proceed to have another baby aswell. Also the part in the boom about Arthur inserting the medication into aoife was just weird plain and simple, it's like they are jn a throuple so weird
Everyone thought it was such a lovely thing for her to do first time round & it was lovely to see B&A look after her so well throughout but the assumption was that she would return to her life before surrogacy which seems to have been very short lived. She gave everything up & has way too big a part in raising Blake now. After this baby is born they need to be cruel to be kind, get the kids a nanny & insist it’s time Aoife goes back to work. The longer it’s left, the harder it will be. There’s absolutely no way there’s no mother/daughter bond between them with all the time spent together.

All those swimsuit and outfits are from Shein: it makes me laugh that they put her in a Next dress when they visited Pipsy last week, didn’t want to have to say ‘oh it’s from Shein’ in case Pipsy may have asked about the outfit.
The comments under todays grid post….’such brilliant parents’
Eh…why? Because he is minding her on a holiday? Don’t all parents have to do that. Because she’s in different outfits? What makes them brilliant?

Orthur is living his usual life anyway… showing off the toddler and eating his weight in burgers. Big deal. The only thing he isn’t doing is running to…cough cough…meetings.
Aoife is probably at home putting washing on.

• Heart

Marza

I agree with you regarding Brian. He's not very nice and many times I've been shocked at how he treats Arthur. He's v spoilt in the relationship and to me he treats Arthur like a slave.

I am howling at the set up. He buys a leaf blower for a tiny garden but doesn’t buy actual garden furniture. The gifted kitchen chairs along with someone else’s chairs. Ah stop now. I’m thoroughly entertained and equal parts embarrassed for them. I’m also sure l got the same tablecloth in Dealz or somewhere similar as a last minute panic buy at Christmas, so cheap and cheap looking lol, I ended up not using it.
Pippa would much rather have met them in The Westbury.
I hope they post lots of pics cos I’m goin nowhere so this is my evenings entertainment haha.
I bet Naw-dia will be the next Godparent. It won’t be their own families anyway.
It’s pissing rain where I am so I’m looking forward to seeing how the cheese, chutney and gifted kitchen chairs survive the gOrden gOthering.

• Haha

MsRed

This has been very clearly coming though,shes never corrected. And it's not just discipline its to stop dangerous actions and hurt herself or someone else. What if another child walked in her path,she has no clue of being told stop. That was very evident from the way she flung food across the room as if it was normal. Best of luck to them, it's only gonna be worse with a baby on the way

MuffinTop411

Trying to get the push going again for daddy of the year. Inside Arthur is sitting with Blake while she eats but as soon as they go outside Brian is parading up and down waiting to be noticed 😂

Jennymac

VIP Member
Another weekend and another hotel stay for Brian they are living just 10 minutes away from there really no need to stay in the hotel

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I’d say Arthur is raging they didn’t hire him for his “dancing” skills as a backup dancer! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
98fm have a video up of him saying he is working there for over a year and only logged into his work email address now and has 1,000s if emails. He gets others to open theirs and screenshot and WhatsApp him anything he needs to know. I wouldn't get away with that in work.

• Wow
Reactions: 14