Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This situation is just so fucked up. It really is. Aoife has given birth to Blake. She is her "nanny" and it will be the same with the new baby. She comforts her, she cares for her and now she will be closest to her at night time.
But, when big decisions have to be made, where she goes to school, discipline, when she gets her ears pierced, the other two oafs will call rank. It's just wrong.

( two sides notes. The chest of drawers are so high, they look dangerous. Also, I wish they would bloody tie her hair back out of her face.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aoife looks completely fed up this time around.
The state of the two of them up on the horses and Orthur screechin lezdodis. Poor horse…or hawrse as Brian would probably pronounce it.
That’s what Orthur must have been invoicing for the other day:

LEZDODIS PRODUCTIONS
For work carried out on the back of a horse by Ireland’s most stylish men.
Amount owed: €1,000,000,0000000000 & a Shein voucher.
Payment within 30 days or the penalty will be Orthur performing a dance for you.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Is he organising a rally or a march on Leinster House or some high profile campaign to change the law seeing as they are both so well known and could front such a campaign, or is he going on political shows to voice his frustration for the current laws and lobby for change?
Or is he just heading for a facial and a spray tan.
He’s like a keyboard warrior. Phone interviews & social media is as good as it gets with him. Let someone else do the fighting for his gain. How present is he in Blake’s life, work aside, he’s rarely alone with her & doesnt even join them for holidays. I’m guessing this time it’s because he’s saving his leave for when the baby arrives but he barely spent time with them when they flew to France last year. He spent the time he was there drinking & then flew home alone all dramatic about missing his baby while Arthur stayed on for over a week. Days off are spent getting tan, nails & facials.

MsRed

That poor little girl is scratching her sun burnt legs,how can they be so stupid. She is burnt. Be normal and put a proper sun suit on her for goodness sake. She's not even 2 she's not a fashion accessory.

That’s how they want her to be though, the loudest one in crèche, then in school etc. to give everyone the impression that they’re loaded and so spoil the children. As soon as she starts talking they’ll have her on camera begging for handouts.
Ya this is true. And they often mention her ‘sass’ like it’s a good thing and they encourage it.

Marza

Shur Brian can't be expected to mind his dawtor and his hormones all over the place. Essentially that child is Artors and Aoifes.

• Haha

Marza

Arthors jacket is fierce boxy....its wider than it is long. Dowling is at his happiest when he's being primped and preened. He's soooo into himself....and Aoife at home babysitting and pregnant. Like it beggars belief.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
This baffles me. Why do they have to keep factoring it into their lives when all he has to do is book some bloody lessons and get on with it.
It makes his life easier in the long run, not driving, and he does appear to be a very selfish person.

Doesn't have to do any of the hauling around of kids, especially as they get older. Going to school, going to activities and so on.

Now maybe I am wronging him but it looks like it gives him an easy way out of all of that humdrum stuff, and it all falls to Arthur.

• Sad

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Am I being harsh here in regards to Aoife but they are not her children if egg donors were involved?? Will probably get a lot of hate on this. I'm not a mother but I do understand she would have built a bond and connection over the 9 months but biologically they are not her children. To be honest the whole situation is super messy as in the eyes of the law she is their mother but I really hope they have thought of the reprecussions this could have later in life for all of them

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think it's as much about them as it is about her, this decision 'to step back from social media.'

If memory serves me, she wasn't seen very much in the early stages of this pregnancy. They probably knew that it wasn't going to be all wonderment and acclaim for them this time around. Didn't they get a book out of the fact that she was carrying the first baby for them and so forth?
Plus, as has been said, the family probably weren't overly enthusiastic about her being a surrogate, a second time around.

As an aside, I saw them described as 'boys' in one of those articles. They are forty something year old men. Not boys, FFS. 🙄

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Orfur you heee hawing fooking donkey! Take your daughter down full stop, i genuinely can’t with him posting that to a public page. Pair of idiots, I can’t get behind he’s a great dad, he’s exploited her since day one. She’s been online very single day since she was born. They are a pair of fooking idiots.

Good idea in reporting will do it now too.

focusdochas

VIP Member
He rolls out the sob story yet he’s not been involved in any campaign as far as I remember since the surrogacy began. Lip service

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Hair and makeup, a barman and an events company for THAT!! And all tagged in the teeny tiniest way!! They are so tone deaf while tripping over themselves to come across as minted, exclusive and relevant 🙄. They truly are a right pair of Hyacinth Bouquets/ Buckets!!!
Obviously as everyone is saying it was all for Pippa. But she must see that herself .... it's so embarrassingly documented on social media by Brian, he pulls out all the stops to impress Pippa!! I wonder what she thinks of it? It's so try hard.
Make it make sense!!

• Heart
Meeting Girls Aloud sister for dinner at The Ivy. And Orthur has said he’ll go for the 3 courses, that’s surprising, he usually eats so lightly.
I wonder would Aoife have liked a night out? Oh wait she’s about 8 months pregnant and currently getting a toddler to sleep so unfortunately she couldn’t go.

• Sad

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
There a few different causes Arthur could be an effective ambassador for or at least add his voice to in a legitimate way.. eg.. surrogacy, refugees in Ireland, Palestine, to name a few. The GAA is definitely not one of them. #baffled!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15