Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
All my kids when they went on holidays where in the UK suits completely covered from the sun, you can blake has a sum rash all over her arms , she really should have been in a suit covered and not made be a fashion accessory for their instagram fecking weirdos, and in each pic with her orthur has a sexy face on its really weird

Reactions: 18

Itsluluirl

Honestly if my niece came around to my house, done that and my brother didn't stop her and give out. I'd be so pissed off, wouldn't get invited inside for a while. Not because of her actions. More theirs sitting back recording!

Like imagine that tile had cracked, right in the middle of your kitchen you'd go mad. Or even worse she hurt her herself doing it

Last edited:

focusdochas

VIP Member
No matter how much money I ever have I would hate living like that. I would never be able to do it. It’s all so fake and bitchy.

Sisi2020

I can’t even watch the video of her in the leopard print swimsuit. The zooming in at her legs and all. No. The most important job as a parent is to protect your child. It’s absolutely crazy. Are likes and content more important than keeping your child safe on the internet? We all know there’s creeps out there online and the dark web etc. He is like that American mom on tiktok. You know Wren, who continuously doesn’t protect her

What is even more concerning is that if most of us here walked by Blake on the street we would recognise her.

They really need to enjoy their child at this age, it’s such a fun age, without the need to make her into a child star 😂 and live through their phones.

Reactions: 17

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Blake bashing the tiles with a shovel, tell her NO, get up and stop her first time she does it not record her and then get up.
She was throwing food from her plate on the floor earlier they don’t ever seem to tell he It’s wrong or no
She’s going be very spoilt as she gets older

MuffinTop411

This whole vibe of ‘Aoife’s not on social media cos of the trolling last time’ is rubbish.
The truth is, plastering her all over it didn’t get the the deals and freebies they wanted the first time, nor did it sell more books.
For her, she thought she was a celebrity now, wearing bug eye sunnies and the coffee cup glued to her hand. Started gurning into the camera wearing ugly dresses but quickly realised nobody gave a shit and that was that.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for that child. There's no let up for her.

The sooner a law is brought in to protect children's images from being posted, without their knowledge or consent, all over the internet, the better.

Not that it is ever likely to happen.
And would be too late for this little one, anyway, and many others, unfortunately.

The whole thing was tacky. Same people there every year. The stylist who won (never saw her before) wore a pair of denim jeans and a denim jacket/shirt combo. Grand, but I saw better style at my dentist app this morning.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Oh god. 🙈🙈That’s the insanity of it. Are they the only couple in the world to do this ? I mean who’s surrogate joins the marriage and how do they have any privacy for the couple when the sister/sister in law lives with you. 🙈
---

Oh god. I think they should have left well enough alone and be happy with one baby especially when it’s so complicated and the sister is the surrogate and living with them. I foresee a lot of problems in the future. I don’t think Brian was bothered about a second baby it was totally Arthur’s idea. In a way I feel Arthur has totally used Brian and his family to create something he wanted above all else. His own kids.
---

Do you think this is what she really wants. In a way to be married to Arthur and live with him and have children with him? I think it is. Why else would she do it. ?
I think this is a stretch even by tattle standards.

Brian and Arthur are together for about 20 years. It'd be a fairly long game Arthur's playing hanging in there hoping one of his sister's would one day offer to be his surrogate.

Also when they started their journey they didn't know Brian was infertile, maybe the plan was to have a child/children each? The donor egg isn't Aoifes so she's also not the mother.

Their set up is unconventional but being an altruistic surrogate hardly means you want to run away with your gay brother in law.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Aoife is Blake’s mother in the eyes of the law and the primary care giver going by what they show on stories. I don’t see how this situation is healthy for anyone involved

Skinner

VIP Member
Them sitting on BMR's Minnie sofa cause they don't own their own and haven't scabbed one of harvey norman yet
FB_IMG_1714139026812.jpg

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Everyone thought it was such a lovely thing for her to do first time round & it was lovely to see B&A look after her so well throughout but the assumption was that she would return to her life before surrogacy which seems to have been very short lived. She gave everything up & has way too big a part in raising Blake now. After this baby is born they need to be cruel to be kind, get the kids a nanny & insist it’s time Aoife goes back to work. The longer it’s left, the harder it will be. There’s absolutely no way there’s no mother/daughter bond between them with all the time spent together.
At this stage she is way too involved for them to do that. They need to just accept that they are now a thruple and Aoife will be in their lives birthing their kids and bringing them up for the foreseeable. It’s totally warped but kicking her out after she has baby number 2 and insisting she goes back to work is also cruel. They are soo far down the rabbit hole of this entangled mess that there is no easy way to go back and remove her from their immediate lives. They depend on her and she has formed a bond. Such a sad existence.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Notice Brian with the what’s AUNTY Aoife doing.. lest Blake get confused and think Aoife is anything but her aunt 😆 and what is she doing? oh I’m sure aunty Aoife is over there mopping the floors after cooking and tidying up while 8mts pregnant carrying Blake’s sibling. Wtf are you doing Brian

• Sad
Two of them off for massages: I mean… shouldn’t they be sending Aoife for a pregnancy massage? Or a mani or pedi or something after she has looked after Buhlake and cooked and cleaned for yet another week. Make it make sense.
State of Orthur in Brian’s video, bet into the shirt and the buttons open down to his navel.
They really think they deserve to be pampered…wonder are they actually paying for these ones?
Thought it was all hands on deck to organise for the new baby this weekend Brian? Or can you not do anything until you’re pampered.

MuffinTop411

That’s how they want her to be though, the loudest one in crèche, then in school etc. to give everyone the impression that they’re loaded and so spoil the children. As soon as she starts talking they’ll have her on camera begging for handouts.

Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t understand the not wanting kids thing but happy to pause my life to birth and rear my brother’s kids

Reactions: 16