Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This baby is definitely a boy. There's no way they'd be buying more newborn stuff if it was a girl. They must have bags of pink stuff. Plus when he mentions 9lbs I automatically think boy for someone Aoife's size.
Possibly. But when have they ever put the same clothes on Blake 2 days in a row! Arthur gave away a huge amount of her "growers" ( I swear to god if they don't stop saying grower I will reach into the phone to punch them!!) early on. I bet hand-me-downs are not their style! What would Pippa say!!😮

9lbs is interesting though 🤔 👀

Reactions: 8
Trying to get the push going again for daddy of the year. Inside Arthur is sitting with Blake while she eats but as soon as they go outside Brian is parading up and down waiting to be noticed 😂

Reactions: 15
There is something really off about this living situation especially with another baby on the way. I think there's exploitation of Aoife going on and wouldn't be surprised if other family members are annoyed about it.

Reactions: 9
Trying to get the push going again for daddy of the year. Inside Arthur is sitting with Blake while she eats but as soon as they go outside Brian is parading up and down waiting to be noticed 😂
Probably some Irish dad of the year award coming up and he'll need votes

Reactions: 5
Aoife never moved out she stayed with her sister for a week after blake was born and then moved back in
Omg. I never knew. And I thought they were parenting her themselves. What a joke. Everybody saying what great parents they are in the comments and them letting on it’s true all the while Aoifes there. I mean they are a family of three parents. Blake will totally think Aoife is her mummy. I was sure she moved out after Blake was born. I’m so naive.
---
I'm pretty sure she'd do anything to stay there with her children. Imagine the dread she has that she might be turfed out at some stage. She should really be helping Arthur get a job so she has a reason to stay.
Omg this is all TOTALLY INSANE. But surely they need some privacy as a married couple?
---
Because she wants to be around Blake and is more attached to her than she is letting on. It’s going to get even more messed up once she births the next one. And it suits Brian and Arthur to have her around as they don’t have to pay for childcare and she cooks and cleans for them. They are abusing her vulnerability 100%
I’m genuinely shocked to hear this. I thought she only stayed when she’s pregnant. Did she live there before Blakes pregnancy?
---
Did anyone notice Brian saying on Friday stories he was buying growers for new baby and had to resist BLUE or pink. I mean he mentioned BLUE first then corrected himself. What is he talking about. Surely he knows the gender of the new baby. ??? 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jez i could've done without seeing a half makes Arthur this morning. Baby mist be due tomorrow as he's off sugar until baby is born, he won't last more that 24 hours.
---
Jez i could've done without seeing a half makes Arthur this morning. Baby mist be due tomorrow as he's off sugar until baby is born, he won't last more that 24 hours.
*half naked
Why oh why won't he cut his hair. Its a mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Was that the before and after of the moustache? Shouldn’t he be grooming it every few days anyway. That hair, he must sweat so much with it. He probably thinks he’s Samson, if he cuts his hair he’ll lose his name-dropping powers.
The giving up sugar lasted ages I see. Less than an hour.

• Haha
Who said blakes hair is always as messy as Orthurs? Reading here again. Now sort your own hair out next.
20240601_134846.jpg

Reactions: 4
Aoife spotted walking the streets of Terenure at lunchtime today heavily pregnant and pushing Blake while the other pair must be at their massages..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I know plenty of women do this but as a surrogate she shouldn’t be so involved in my opinion. Hard when it’s family but I live in within 2 miles of a number of family members and I can go months without seeing them

I know plenty of women do this but as a surrogate she shouldn’t be so involved in my opinion. Hard when it’s family but I live in within 2 miles of a number of family members and I can go months without seeing them
That’s it, you have the baby & then go back to your own life. It’s important to detach, not move in & do the bulk of the childcare.

That’s it, you have the baby & then go back to your own life. It’s important to detach, not move in & do the bulk of the childcare.
She’ll keep doing while they allow her
It’s a crazy situation for all involved

Reactions: 4
Two of them off for massages: I mean… shouldn’t they be sending Aoife for a pregnancy massage? Or a mani or pedi or something after she has looked after Buhlake and cooked and cleaned for yet another week. Make it make sense.
State of Orthur in Brian’s video, bet into the shirt and the buttons open down to his navel.
They really think they deserve to be pampered…wonder are they actually paying for these ones?
Thought it was all hands on deck to organise for the new baby this weekend Brian? Or can you not do anything until you’re pampered.

Reactions: 17
I'm a few weeks behind aoife in pregnancy and I swear to god there's no way I'd be able for a near 2 year old at this stage cause I am wrecked!!! And now in this heat, on top of minding blake shes cooking roast dinners and breakfasts I honestly don't know how the duck shes doing it 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.