Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Aoife move back in with them.? Surely she would have an easier pregnancy living on her own or with her Dad or sisters. There is no reason for her to live there. It would be easier being a surrogate away from them. I can’t understand it. It’s not like they are taking care of her or pampering her. I’m perplexed.
---

Arthur has zero content except for Blake. And no doubt the new baby when it arrives.
Aoife never moved out she stayed with her sister for a week after blake was born and then moved back in

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why did Aoife move back in with them.? Surely she would have an easier pregnancy living on her own or with her Dad or sisters. There is no reason for her to live there. It would be easier being a surrogate away from them. I can’t understand it. It’s not like they are taking care of her or pampering her. I’m perplexed.
Because she wants to be around Blake and is more attached to her than she is letting on. It’s going to get even more messed up once she births the next one. And it suits Brian and Arthur to have her around as they don’t have to pay for childcare and she cooks and cleans for them. They are abusing her vulnerability 100%

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure she'd do anything to stay there with her children. Imagine the dread she has that she might be turfed out at some stage. She should really be helping Arthur get a job so she has a reason to stay.

• Sad
Brian on the subtle beg for paaajaaamas for bluake and newborn bits.

Reactions: 4
Am I being harsh here in regards to Aoife but they are not her children if egg donors were involved?? Will probably get a lot of hate on this. I'm not a mother but I do understand she would have built a bond and connection over the 9 months but biologically they are not her children. To be honest the whole situation is super messy as in the eyes of the law she is their mother but I really hope they have thought of the reprecussions this could have later in life for all of them

Reactions: 16
I can see what you are saying and agree they are biologically not her children but she has to have a bond that is different to that of an aunt (which I am, also no kids)

I have said before this whole situation is so fcuked up it will not end well for anyone especially the kids

Reactions: 11
I think they’ll just be a throuple there in the house forever. They can’t let Aoife go when the new baby arrives, they need childcare help and they won’t pay for it.
Aoife is happy enough living with them probably and is around the children that she birthed. None of us could do what she’s doing but she doesn’t ‘seem’ bothered. Who knows. She has a heap of sisters than should stand up for her but she’s there, expecting a second, cleaning and cooking and childminding.
Meanwhile Brian literally passes Dunnes every morning with his Cup Of Tea…ya know Dunnes have been selling pyjamas for a fair few years now Brian and they’re good enough for most people.
No bother to him flittin around the streets tOlking about baby things…he has no fear of going through the impending childbirth.
How about pick a few presents up for Aoife there while you pass all the shops: if he did we’d hear about it.
Treated himself to a Jo Malone recently…HIMself, not Aoife.
God I’ll have to stop and go and do my shop lol. It’s too maddening.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can see what you are saying and agree they are biologically not her children but she has to have a bond that is different to that of an aunt (which I am, also no kids)

I have said before this whole situation is so fcuked up it will not end well for anyone especially the kids
Of course there’s a bond. She carried Blake, felt all the kicks while watching her tummy grow & keeping her safe inside just like she’s doing with this new baby. To imply there would be no bond is massively insulting to any mam who has given birth with a donor egg. Aoife is in Blake’s life as much as most mothers, there is just no way the maternal bond doesn’t exist.
They should never have allowed her to continue living with them or do the bulk of the childcare. She could easily go to court & win Blake based on their living situation.

• Heart
Of course there’s a bond. She carried Blake, felt all the kicks while watching her tummy grow & keeping her safe inside just like she’s doing with this new baby. To imply there would be no bond is massively insulting to any mam who has given birth with a donor egg. Aoife is in Blake’s life as much as most mothers, there is just no way the maternal bond doesn’t exist.
They should never have allowed her to continue living with them or do the bulk of the childcare. She could easily go to court & win Blake based on their living situation.
That's not what that poster meant, don't try and twist it into a dig at all mothers who carried babies using donor eggs. Those women carried those babies intending to be their mother , even if the DNA was different

By definition Aoife is a surrogate, she's meant (in theory) just to be a vessel essentially doing a favour to the "intended parents" and in 99.9999% of cases the surrogate doesn't move in with a family after. This is probably the only case anywhere it's happened.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s a case of Aoife wanting to be with the children she birthed. I think the poor cow developed an infatuation with Arthur that she’s enjoying playing wifey with her brothers husband

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She will never move out, imo. And she is useful to them, in addition to birthing the children, as a live in childminder and all the rest of it.

This baby is definitely a boy. There's no way they'd be buying more newborn stuff if it was a girl. They must have bags of pink stuff. Plus when he mentions 9lbs I automatically think boy for someone Aoife's size.

Reactions: 3
What's the bets they will be out in bella baby the weekend for all their freebies

Reactions: 8
Blake couldn’t be more disinterested in Brian and Arthur. She doesn’t be having a bar of them. The more they get her to perform for the camera the more she stares blankly at them and gives them nothing 😆

• Haha
Blake couldn’t be more disinterested in Brian and Arthur. She doesn’t be having a bar of them. The more they get her to perform for the camera the more she stares blankly at them and gives them nothing 😆
Isn’t it gas she doesn’t “perform at all” 😂

Reactions: 2
Poor kid, they are so wrong to have a camera constantly in her face. It's exploitation, nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.