Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to watch what he ate so much when he was vegetarian and didn't hedo a no sugar thing...I know it was a while back so he does know how to eat well just decides not to.
Thats not going to help when running around after a toddler and a baby
When he’s 50 he will have two children under 8 years old. And the next ten will be the hardest with them being pre teen and teenagers. And he will be 60 years old. !! A hard slog ahead a spouse that doesn’t seem to be able to handle much with housekeeping and child rearing.
---
Why can’t Brian get himself home? And Orthur go home and relieve Aoife of childminding.
Effidy should open her own place some day…yeah when she finishes completing your family maybe.
That really infuriated me. So patronising and false. She’s like their mother.
---
Why can’t Brian get himself home? And Orthur go home and relieve Aoife of childminding.
Effidy should open her own place some day…yeah when she finishes completing your family maybe.
That really infuriated me. So patronising and false. She’s like their mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion maybe but he’s 44 so in ten years he have a 10 and 8 year old I’m 54 and I can tell you I wouldn’t be able for that 😂😂 I’m just starting to get my independence back weekends away and holidays with nothing to worry about!
But they have aunty's effigy to birth and rear the babies

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t eat anything she cooked after seeing her many times lick food off a knife 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
2 slices of white bread, 2 eggs, cheese, 2 kinder bars - all fried in butter - and that's his breakfast 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I swear to God if he says the carrots and chips are a pregnancy craving I’ll reach into my phone and punch him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Arthur seems to have no purpose at the moment. His stories are 🙄, not that Brian's are any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree arthor has frig all going on. Meetings seem to have dried up. He's always trying to big up Daddy aka absent Brian as being so concerned about Buhlake. He's just too eager yo please all the time. Settle down artor🤣

Reactions: 6
Is Effidy just going to be able to ignore her crying baby in the room upstairs when he/she arrives? It's fhckdd up.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Effidy will be too busy minding blake , sure it was effidys bed she was in til 10am the other morning

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She has also been minding blake all day aswell
Why did Aoife move back in with them.? Surely she would have an easier pregnancy living on her own or with her Dad or sisters. There is no reason for her to live there. It would be easier being a surrogate away from them. I can’t understand it. It’s not like they are taking care of her or pampering her. I’m perplexed.
---
Arthur seems to have no purpose at the moment. His stories are 🙄, not that Brian's are any better.
Arthur has zero content except for Blake. And no doubt the new baby when it arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Blake has been posted every single day, since the day she was born. I genuinely don’t think they’ve missed a day exploiting her 😞

Reactions: 10
Wasn't Orthur giving dance lessons for a four-figure sum at one point or did I imagine that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.