Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m old fashioned. Or too strict. Or set in my ways. But surly a child her age shouldn’t be out eating a big bowl of pasta at 7.30 at night!

Reactions: 5
When my kids were that age they'd be asleep by 7.30/8 even now they're much older they're in bed asleep by 9 . She will be wrecked when she starts ecce

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m old fashioned. Or too strict. Or set in my ways. But surly a child her age shouldn’t be out eating a big bowl of pasta at 7.30 at night!
They shite on about her not having chocolate or sweets like they’re amazing but yet they give her loads of processed food

Reactions: 7
Probably not posted on real time. She does eat a lot of shite. A bit of chicken, mash and veg would do her good for a change. Its Aoifes culinary special / restaurant worth after all.

Reactions: 6
Is Arthur only 44? Jeez I’m late 40’s and in good shape and younger looking than him. At least I think I am! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I am about 10 years older than arfur and while I like my treats both sweet and savoury, I am conscious that I need to exercise to balance it all out

Reactions: 4
Two of them off for massages: I mean… shouldn’t they be sending Aoife for a pregnancy massage? Or a mani or pedi or something after she has looked after Buhlake and cooked and cleaned for yet another week. Make it make sense.
State of Orthur in Brian’s video, bet into the shirt and the buttons open down to his navel.
They really think they deserve to be pampered…wonder are they actually paying for these ones?
Thought it was all hands on deck to organise for the new baby this weekend Brian? Or can you not do anything until you’re pampered.
They HAVE TO BE the most SELFISH, ENTITLED eejits on the planet. Have they no shame ?????? Broadcasting going for massages after scoffing cooked breakfasts by the 8 month pregnant sister/mum who’s caring full time for their toddler. I mean they are just the worst type of humans.

Reactions: 23
They HAVE TO BE the most SELFISH, ENTITLED eejits on the planet. I mean they are just the worst type of humans.
These two and FBG are up there for being the most selfish parents I have ever come across

Reactions: 13
They HAVE TO BE the most SELFISH, ENTITLED eejits on the planet. Have they no shame ?????? Broadcasting going for massages after scoffing cooked breakfasts by the 8 month pregnant sister/mum who’s caring full time for their toddler. I mean they are just the worst type of humans.
How are the sisters not furious with them? How can’t she see they’re exploiting her?

Must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. And I know people have said she’s attached to Blake and likes being in a family but even then, speak up and tell them what you need you’re the one carrying the baby for them and putting your health at risk.

Reactions: 8
Watched six on Friday and Brian really is the most self absorbed idiot. Plus he dresses like an off duty priest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched six on Friday and Brian really is the most self absorbed idiot. Plus he dresses like an off duty priest.
Presenters are supposed to present a show. Be there to tell the news and tell orher people's stories.

I just can't abide presenters who make it all about themselves. Brian is a prime example. Amanda Holden is another one.

Reactions: 9
Evoke.ie have an article on how Arthur shaved off is mustache, did he though and gave up sugar, for 3 minutes on his birthday. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Do these 2 wasters get paid for these daily articles?

Reactions: 7
You’d never even know Arthur shaved anything off. Why does everything have to be such a big drama

Reactions: 10
Presenters are supposed to present a show. Be there to tell the news and tell orher people's stories.

I just can't abide presenters who make it all about themselves. Brian is a prime example. Amanda Holden is another one.
Absolutely! And the fact he announced on "six" that "they" were pregnant!! Genuine question.... have you ever seen any other presenter announce this??? I genuinely never have. As you said above, he's not supposed to be there to promote himself and every aspect of his life 😬

Reactions: 10
Take it that’s a free movie considering they’ve nachos, popcorn and jellies,

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.