Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the amount of times they said Blake with the other sisters. Definitely reading here

Reactions: 6
He did 7,000 steps and is bragging about it??
I do that without leaving the house, just doing housework! Easily known he never exercises!

Reactions: 8
They have a toddler it would be easy to do at least 10000 steps if they actually looked after her and interacted with her

Reactions: 11
Arthur reminds me of Ben stiller at the end of dodge ball when he’s gets all fat and swelt from over eating 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched six on Friday and Brian really is the most self absorbed idiot. Plus he dresses like an off duty priest.
😜😜😜 and even priests are even scarce now. 🤪🤪
---
Arthur reminds me of Ben stiller at the end of dodge ball when he’s gets all fat and swelt from over eating 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
He looks absolutely revolting. Dirty, unkempt, like a homeless vagabond with no access to running water or anything to groom himself.

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="mdwd1169, post: 19502433, member: 343143"

He looks absolutely revolting. Dirty, unkempt, like a homeless vagabond with no access to running water or anything to groom himself.
[/QUOTE]

And the rings....good god the rings!!🤢

Joe Wicks didn’t last 3hrs doing his no sugar challenge and Agustus Gloop expects us to believe he lasted a day!
His diet is so bad at this stage, I’d say he doesn’t even realise what has sugar in it.

• Haha
Totally out in Bella baby again 🙄 beggers
Does Arthur seriously think there is no sugar in a hot dog in a bun and a tray of nachos with salasa and nacho cheese dip
Gobshite

Reactions: 10
Does Orthur EVER stop eating?
Why oh why does he think that people need to see every bit of food he puts in his mouth. The content is abismal.
---
See Brian thanking everyone for their GORGEOUS messages re Aoife. Bet they got a lot of slack over the indulgent selfish weekend they had with Aoife slaving at home. It wasn’t a complimentary “GORGEOUS” he meant. I really hope people did write in about Aoife.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.