Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for that child. There's no let up for her.

The sooner a law is brought in to protect children's images from being posted, without their knowledge or consent, all over the internet, the better.

Not that it is ever likely to happen.
And would be too late for this little one, anyway, and many others, unfortunately.

Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the mindset of people that think posting a child on a public page is harmless but if they were in a picture posted against their own consent I can guarantee they wouldn’t be so care free

Reactions: 5
I see they're looking at houses to buy in Dublin now.
Yep, and there's more chance of Baldy McDonagh becoming Taoiseach than that ever happening. It's purely a show to make people assume they can afford it. If they could afford it they'd have been on the trail earlier instead of paying 5000 a month fir a rental with no sofa.

Reactions: 14
Totally, sure they both have said it is Kildare they want

I agree with the posted it is all about giving the impression they can afford the rent no problem

Reactions: 1
Id love to know how they can afford the 5k rent. Paying that kind of money isn’t sustainable at all.

Reactions: 4
'Globetrotter' Arthur is not sure it's going to be his last home...Hopefully for his children's sake he figures out what the fcuk he's doing soon.

Reactions: 6
Amazing how they can bring Blake into the hospital when having a scan as most places won’t allow kids

Reactions: 8
Does Othur buzz up these places to give them deep and meaningful quotes? If they had a cool million to buy somewhat in Dublin or Kildare, they wouldn’t be renting for €5,000 a month.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.