Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd benefit a morning or 2 in playschool, a few hours free from having the phone shoved in her face.

Reactions: 12
she won’t qualify for free ECCE until May 2025 so she won’t go until September 2025 and I doubt they will pay a cent if they could get a part time place in Dublin before then

Reactions: 5
she won’t qualify for free ECCE until May 2025 so she won’t go until September 2025 and I doubt they will pay a cent if they could get a part time place in Dublin before then
No longer multiple entrances in a year, only every Sept, so she'll get 2 full years from Sept 25, but really they should send her from Jan even 2 days a week would do her the world of good

Reactions: 3
She'd benefit a morning or 2 in playschool, a few hours free from having the phone shoved in her face.
It’s impossible to get part time places in a lot of areas at the moment. She’d be at the end of a long waitlist more than likely. No harm in having her home until she qualifies for ECCE

Reactions: 2
She would. But then that costs money doesn’t it.
Although they’ll spend money on stupid shite…like Orthur ordering a leaf blower for a postage stamp sized garden.

Reactions: 9
Poor kid, she is going to get a bit of a shock when she is in an environment where she can't do exactly as she pleases, such as playschool.

On the plus side, she would be away from the camera for at least a few hours. 🥴

Reactions: 4
I'm doing my masters we have a 13, 4, and 10 month old. My husband works for a state body and we are juggling the baby between us, most of my study is at home ( while she naps and when the kids are in bed) but I do have to attend some practical days, my parents still work full time and my husband parents have passed away, we thought we'd have a place for little miss in July, they rang last week there closing, it's madness to get childcare, and then today there changing his rota so more pressure just when we had a happy work life balance, but creche does them the world of good! But sure Brian is only a part time parent

It’s impossible to get part time places in a lot of areas at the moment. She’d be at the end of a long waitlist more than likely. No harm in having her home until she qualifies for ECCE
Oh don't worry I'm sure Mr. and Mr. Responsible Parents did excellent due diligence on that sort of stuff before their latest house move.

• Haha
Even without being raised bilingual if she can understand I would not be worried ie sit down & stop. The words will come.

Reactions: 1
One of my extended family never said much until they were three but they understood everything and by god now do they make up for not taking much 😂

Reactions: 3
You usually have to be at least 2 years and 8 months for insurance purposes for playschool. And then part time creche places are like gold dust (if that was an alternative to play school)

Reactions: 2
I am sorry he had a rough time however surely that would mean he would be protecting his children rather than exposing them to strangers. Money must be more important.

Reactions: 14
Some difference between this and the highly filtered Arthur we see every day 😱
IMG_7736.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Maybe people wouldn't make incest comments if arfur didn't have his hands up his sister in laws vagina 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6